[OPEN] chasing the sun

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done.

My Da is the king of special grass, I would say to you if only I could hear the kid's thoughts. I'd also probably bitch a lot about Auriel. Like Ooohh I'm Auriel. I have such a magical sounding name. I have soooo much magic. I was born first, blah blah blah. Who even cares.

I crack a smile at the same time the kid does. "You should see what I can do with my poop." I cackle, fanning my rather flappy tail. You want to talk about aim? Oh I'll show you aim like you ain't never seen, son.

Oh? One whole week? Well exxcuuuuseeee ME. Guess you just know everything. EXCEPT ANNUNCIATION. HELOVIAN MOTHERFUCKER. DO YOU SPEAK IT. "EX- plosion" I correct, rolling my eyes as if it was something that everybody should know. Even 1 week old noobs. "Like this-" I open my mouth repeatedly making the 'ex' sound silently, my pink lips wavering awkwardly as I did so.

When he tells me not to explode all the flowers, I look around, bottom lip pushing upwards slightly in a pout. Da said I could do the thing whenever I wanted. But ... I don't know. The kid is alright I guess. So if I decide that I don't want to explode the flowers anymore then I guess I am still doing the thing whenever I wanted? Since I don't want to? "Yeah okay, I guess." I agree, shrugging and turning back to him.

As he mentions poison drool I lean in completely intrigued. SO COOL. SO COOL! I lower my head so that my eyeball is basically at his muzzle height. I inspect him rigorously trying to determine whether or not he had poison drool or not. But .. it just looks sorta regular. awhh...That woulda been neat. "That is cool. My Ma makes this white cold stuff whenever she walks." I'm thinking of snow and ice, but since I was born in BirdSong I've never really seen it before. "But poison drool is defo cooler. My twin can like ... I dunno. Smoke comes out of her mouth - which happens a lot since she never shuts up. She also has like ... this weird magic that makes your brain go all scrambly." I don't really know how to describe it. It makes normal folks go wild, but since I'm already pretty out there it just sorta amplifies it. "Hey kid, can you do any stuffs like that?" I ask, thinking I'm being all polite.

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)

Messages In This Thread
chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-04-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-04-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-05-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:43 PM