[OPEN] chasing the sun

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done.

"Yeah!!" I agree. I mean, as long as she doesn't like... slober on me. I think it would be AWESOME to meet her. She sounds wicked badass. But ... am I allowed to think another Ma is badass? I mean, that doesn't mean my Ma isn't, does it? Because while dripping-from-your-lips-rot-your-flesh-off magic sounds waaaay cooler than I-make-shit-cold magic, I guess ... I just sort of inherently think Ma is the shit, y'know? Hmmmm. I hope I didn't say anything I shouldn't have.

As he mentions that he might have remembered if his horn had been removed, I merely shrug. I don't have a good grasp of pain yet - the only things that have hurt are when Auri kicks me, and that only hurts for a few seconds. I basically forget about it after a day, and if you asked me to remember what that precise pain felt like now? Well ... I don't think I'd be able to. Besides, the kid's only been topside for what? A week? Like he knows. Still, I shrug. "I dunno. Probs would."

However as he suggests that only birds have wings, I snicker loudly. I know enough to know that my sister isn't a bird. And if she isn't a bird, then it's just false that only things with wings are bird. LOGIC'D. I shake my horned head. "No. Idjit. She isn't a bird. My Ma has wings, but my Da doesn't. Maybe that's how Auri got both ... like, horns from Da and wings from Ma?" So why didn't I get both? Well, like the kid said, at least I got something.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait! Idea!

"Hey, you sure you're their kid? I mean ... they got stuff, and your twin's got stuff and you don't. So maybe like ... they found you or something? How do you know you're their kid?" If I remember anything about my own birth, it's that it was fucking confusing. I remember dark and then I remember light, and I remember Auri being an insta-bitch about everything. But isn't it possible that like ... they just grabbed this kid from somewhere?

image credits
Table and Picture by Nicole (Niki)

Messages In This Thread
chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-04-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-04-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-04-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-05-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: chasing the sun - by Volterra - 01-06-2015, 06:43 PM