the Rift

[PRIVATE] Forging gold (Essetia)

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
<style> .esse::first-letter { color: #F8F5E6; display: block; padding: 0 10px 0 0; font-size: 42px; font-style: italic; float: left; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 85%; font-family: 'Times'; } .esse i { color: #F8F5E6; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #306672; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; line-height: 12px; } </style>
They were but two stone walls, erected only to fell the other. Essetia had been born of the Gentle Heart but the mare was less than genial now. Her blood had been heated in battle and her anger flourished, a rare flower across her plains. She couldn’t find it within herself to acknowledge the man’s fatigue or the way he sighed in exasperation at her reprisal, but there was yet a light behind her pale eyes. She had to make it work. She feared the outcome should she be forced to wander once again… It was a horrific notion that weighed heavily on her mind.

As if fettered by physical grievances, Essetia dropped her head, relenting. Her wounds responded in kind; a special brand of punishment for her irrational decisions. However, her words were still bitter, self-preserving, “And here I stand a fool, a rock in the river, still wondering how I fit into this family,” she breathed. She’d been greeted, entitled, and thrown into their midst a stranger… a mere flicker of her former flame. Perhaps it was well enough that things ended that way.

They were yet at odds, both approaching the stream from opposing banks and opposing reason. But the mare softened at his words because they reminded her of her own grief, her own suffering and mindless greed. She couldn’t determine what heaviness bent his knee, but the pain was evident- she could nearly see it there upon his shoulders, “I’m sorry… I spoke out of turn,” she whispered.

After all, this man was not meant to carry her woes.

He attempted apology and explanation but it mattered not. Essetia had already forgiven , “Save your words. They're not needed here. I’ve seen the error in my ways….” she offered weakly. But had she? Or was this another wronged endeavor, a thwarted effort to regain herself?

Perhaps it was best she help herself before trying to fix another’s flaws.

Who are you anyways?
@[Midas]

OOC| Eh, all that woman stuff going on- sorry.

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Messages In This Thread
Forging gold (Essetia) - by Midas - 01-04-2015, 07:58 PM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Essetia - 01-05-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Midas - 01-05-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Essetia - 01-07-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Midas - 01-07-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Essetia - 01-13-2015, 11:25 PM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Midas - 01-19-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Essetia - 01-24-2015, 02:39 PM