the Rift

[PRIVATE] Forging gold (Essetia)

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
<style> .esse::first-letter { color: #F8F5E6; display: block; padding: 0 10px 0 0; font-size: 42px; font-style: italic; float: left; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 85%; font-family: 'Times'; } .esse i { color: #F8F5E6; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #306672; font-size: 15px; font-style: italic; line-height: 12px; } </style>
There is a mounting peace in her heart that calms the bested mare, but it is peace that is accompanied with resolve. Midas is a fine Leader, an inspiration to his follower’s young heart and hopefully a friend as well. However, Essetia fears that she has already turned his eyes from her as a capable sister.

Not true,” Romul soothes from her shoulder. He had finished doting and was now content to investigate Midas and his peculiar pets. The wolf has never seen the likes of such wonder, but does little to indulge his curiosity for fear of offending his own partner. His allegiance is true and yet skewed by his nature to explore and discover things unknown to him. However, his attention is diverted by the Czar and the wolf reluctantly returns to Essetia in both mind and body. “Worried about you,”he states candidly. The mare does not answer for a time, but when she does it is soft and musical, a song meant only for Romul’s ears. “Don’t be my love.

I am glad to share that path with you… I certainly wouldn’t want to stand opposite you again. Your skill is unmatched to my knowledge,” Essetia laughs as moves to follow the Gallant. She too is slow on her feet and she winces at the growing soreness of her muscles, but there is something satisfactory about the pain. There is a certain accomplishment in the way she feels after so much exertion and emotion. Things could have gone differently and the results would have been the same, but this feeling, this wariness, is a victory in and of itself. It means that she has fought for something… and it has been far too long since she has wanted to fight for anything.

However, the greatest revelation she has encountered today is that she has no one to thank but herself. After all, it was not Midas who told her act and it was not Romul who urged her to feel. Though hasty and perhaps a bit rash, the decision had been hers alone… and it was only the beginning of many more to come.

It was time to put the pieces of her life back together, one by one.

We’ll see about that,” she jokes. However, the path upon which they walk is one destined for greatness. Essetia is very much a child now, but in time she will learn to recognize the woman within and when she does… she might just give her Czar a run for his money.
Midas | Removed tag to add tag
@[Kiara]

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Messages In This Thread
Forging gold (Essetia) - by Midas - 01-04-2015, 07:58 PM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Essetia - 01-05-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Midas - 01-05-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Essetia - 01-07-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Midas - 01-07-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Essetia - 01-13-2015, 11:25 PM