Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
K
I
A
R
A

The night was cool, so of course the Earth Medic was bedded down in her normal place. Her bonded lay sprawled across her backside. It was both a comfort and protection for the roan. After being forced twice, Keiran was not taking the chance of risking a third. He was however grateful for Rostislav's presence in her life. It may not of been love, but it was a form of it. He showed that not all would take advantage. That not all were there to harm. The fact that little Vitani had come of the pairing had been amazing. Even if the child was more of a handful than any child before. Malachi had been weaker, shy and clingy. The twins, well they had been active from day one. Thier father seeming to have a major influence as both left for the Basin. Vitani... Well she was much like her Father too, but he could see Kiara there as well.

But enough of that. It was the protective panther that saw the firebird first. Gently he paws his bonded awake as he slips from her back. Midas calls. We need to follow. The roan stood and shook off. Why now? she whined in his mind. She was tired and wanted to rest. Her eyes looked over to where her daughter lay. You Earth Medic. Job to do i'm sure. She shook again, her mind clicking now. Yes of course. I'll go. Stay with Vitani. With that she moved off following the bird back to her bonded.

As Midas came into sight, an unfamiliar face was with him. The roan slowed, hesitant at first. She stopped a little ways off before speaking. You called for me Czar?

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

((sorry for the wait guys!)) @[Midas] @[Essetia]
Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Forging gold (Essetia) - by Midas - 01-04-2015, 07:58 PM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Essetia - 01-05-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Midas - 01-05-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Essetia - 01-07-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Midas - 01-07-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Essetia - 01-13-2015, 11:25 PM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Midas - 01-19-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Essetia - 01-24-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Midas - 01-27-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Essetia - 02-05-2015, 10:33 AM
RE: Forging gold (Essetia) - by Kiara - 02-09-2015, 02:17 AM