the Rift

[OPEN] Hide & Seek

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

The yelling grabbed her attention, pulling it away from grazing, which is what she was doing when the sound interrupted her calm. She recognized the voice, it was D’Artagnan’s, deep and husky. She didn’t know him and his hound very well but she had seen them enough, heard his tones enough to pick them from the cold winds curling through the pines.

I wonder who he is looking for? She looked to the pale bird hanging upside down on a mangled cherry tree, goofing off, teasing the other birds. He seemed completely unconcerned with the whole raucous, but Tangere was indeed interested. She shoved off, grass still hanging from her pink and gray mottled lips. She finds him by the pool, his voice still ringing in her ears. “I take it you did not locate this said ‘Ráeru’,” The name rolls awkwardly off of her tongue as she approaches him slowly, her bird finding a perch. She stands off to the side of him, clear of his companion. “I can help you search if you’d like – what do they look like?” She watches him quietly, her soft saucer eyes trail the beads of water trickling off of his sinewy red chest. She missed his display, but the air was evident with his energy – it felt hot and tight. She did not know what else to do with the feeling other than ignore it and offer a bit of help.

@[d'Artagnan]

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Hide & Seek - by d'Artagnan - 01-04-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Hide & Seek - by Tangere - 01-13-2015, 03:59 PM