:: :: ::
S
I
L
E
N
C
E
I knew the little mare was getting snub, but I chose to ignore it and follow her out. My ears perked at her voice, but immediately flattened against my skull as she half-heartedly tossed out an invitation to her home and then ruined the moment with her lack of concern. A snort flew out of my nostrils and I chuckled, shaking my head at her lack of faith. "Trust me, friend, I've had it worse than being caught trespassing. Besides," I drew up beside the icy dame, "The whole 'I had no idea this was your land! P-p-please let me go! I promise to l-leave immediately!' thing really works." I looked over and rose my brows, trying to display a look of believe me it's true, but I felt as though I had failed miserably in the sincerity department. With a blink and a small sigh I once again faced towards out upcoming exit.

The treeline neared as we walked side-by-side, steps in sync. I was silent for a moment, but curiosity got the better of me and I asked the question that sat lightly on my tongue. "Where do you live, anyway? I mean, is it a nice place, are there many others there, yada yada. That sort of thing." I cocked my brow and glanced at her cold face, expecting an answer worth my while. I'd love hearing about a stable home, one that was completely wrecked by chaos and power-hungry pea-brains, though I doubted I would join her. A part of me wondered what it would be like to share a home with one such as Elsa. Would everyone else be the same? If so, I knew I wouldn't stand a chance. My only option was to keep moving and see what else I could find. And besides, even if I ended up leaving this entire land, at least I would have made a fresh start. It couldn't hurt to explore, live my life a little. I had been a songbird cooped up in a cage, now it was my time to fly and sing.

Oh God, I'm so cheesy.

OOC: @[Elsa] sorry for the short post!

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-04-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Vale - 01-06-2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-06-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-08-2015, 09:36 PM