the Rift

Shark In The Water

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The girls annoyance in her "wise" words was evident, especially in her reply. She listened with a half-smirk on her face, thinking back to what had happened to her when she was in a herd and stumbled into the wrong horse of another herd. That, is how you lose an eye my friend, literally. So she just shrugged her shoulders and let the girl think what she wanted. If she felt that she was capable of roaming the world, more power to her.

It wasn't long until they neared the treeline, that the mare had brought in upon herself to ask a question again. This time, pertaining to her herd land. Elsa just shrugged, hearing it wouldn't matter, would it? She would know there was bias in her words, so why did she want to know? Was she even thinking about joining her? Regardless, she was vowed to respond.

As she opened her mouth to speak, another joined them. This time, the scent was distinctly that of the Basin. Elsa fell silent, grinding her teeth together to stop the flood of harsh and bitter comments that wanted to fly from her mouth. She didn't even know if this male was of the Basin, but the scent reminded her so much of that white brute. That stupid, stupid boy who was now dead because of his actions. An eye for an eye. C'est la vie, but Elsa would always judge those who even smelled of that wretched land as guilty until proven innocent.

His words did not help ease her anger, it only infuriated them. So many males either were easily swayed by, or tried wooing those in the Threshold to get the newcomers to follow them blindly home. Elsa's eyes just bore into him, and let him speak. Her anger could be felt if either of them had decided to pay attention to her body language. His little quip on the Basin made her inhale her breath sharply. Sure, it may not be muddy, but it was even further north of the Falls, making it cold a good part of the year. Not that she should complain, Elsa loved the cold, although leaving out that fact could potentially lead this girl to a place she did not wish to go. Elsa wasn't the one to talk badly of other lands, so she just politely replied to the stallion. "Elsa." She said curtly, turning back to the mare. If he wanted to truly know where Elsa lived, he could pay attention to her little explanation to the mare.

"The Hidden Falls is only a little travel north of this treeline. That's where I live. It's set inside the safety of mountains, and holds to its namesake. There are many a waterfall and pond in this land, so there is no shortage of crisp water or lush foliage." Elsa said promptly, that was a summarized version of the land she supposed. If she wanted to know more details, she'd have to visit for herself sometime. "It's a decent size herd, I wouldn't say super small, but it isn't grand either. It's kind of a medium size. Obviously, I like it, since I have chosen to live there for all the time I've been in Helovia." With the exception of the darkness though, but that history was long gone. There was no need to bring up the destruction that seemed so far in the past now.

"Talking"
More the merrier! :) haha she's a little bitter though.
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-04-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-05-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-05-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Vale - 01-06-2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-06-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Silence - 01-08-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Vale - 01-09-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Shark In The Water - by Elsa - 01-13-2015, 02:27 PM