Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
K
T
U
L
U

The young one's reaction to her were predictable, the girl hiding behind the boy and the boy posturing and telling her to stay back. Even Ophelia's reaction was predictable, but it wasn't long before her sister realized that she wasn't the predator that they all thought her to be. Eytan rumbled a happy greeting as Ophelia said his name first and then the bear ran forward to meet his silver friend. Ktulu, however, stopped her approach and eyed the two young foals, recognition dancing in the back of her mind. The skull faced little girl reminded her of Confutatis and that was enough to put a bad taste in her mouth, but resemblence alone was not enough to verify her suspicion.

Ktulu looked to her sister as she spoke of a game of tag, making her tilt her large head. "Tag?" Weren't they a little old for games? Unlike her sister, however, Ktulu had never been able to take to and want to nurture foals that were not her own. How could she turn down Ophelia's invitation to play, though? She had gone to the bitter cold north with the express purpose of finding her pale sister and she had. "I guess it wouldn't hurt." She finally agreed.

"Son and daughter of Tyradon and Confutatis... I have little doubt."

"Tyradon? I thought Confutatis might be the mother..." Leave it to their brother to choose such a disgusting mare to birth his children. Ktulu stepped back, teeth gritting as her body shifted itself back to its normal form. As it ended she snorted and shook out her mane, glancing to Ophelia as she declared herself 'it' and telling them all to run. Ktulu watched for a moment before bounding away from her sister.

"."

ooc://
i'm sorry, i suck x:

Image Credit

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
patience - by Nymeria - 01-05-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: patience - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: patience - by Ophelia - 01-14-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: patience - by Ktulu - 01-16-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: patience - by Nymeria - 01-17-2015, 10:56 AM
RE: patience - by Ophelia - 02-02-2015, 11:44 AM