[OPEN] United We Stand, Now And Forever

Finn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
F
I
N
N
Oh, how I loved the beach! It was nothing like my fair home of Ossic Briar, and though I had heard plenty of complaints that the salty stench of the ocean was cause enough for a headache, I had come to find a sort of comfort in it. I would have stayed there forever if I could, would have made a home of the lovely place, but alas; I was a traveler, a seller of goods and a man always on the move, but never could I find myself to leave it for too long.

It was here that I had found Romani, the Princess of my home Kingdom, having become a gypsy of her own right and finding a freedom she had never been allowed to experience before. I worried for her and thought often of the golden beauty, but with Kasai at her side, I knew my fretting was surely to be in vain.

These sandy beaches were also where I had found a curious Sir, a unicorn that, no surprise, stood much taller than I, and we had had the most brilliant talk. I took a liking to the fellow instantly, and it took little time for us to stir up this absurdly brilliant idea to travel about Helovia, bringing joy and stories and songs and just... so many grand things to this downtrodden (and might I add, sometimes quite terrifying) land. We had planned to meet again, sooner than later I hoped, and it was to the vicinity of the beaches I remained for some time awaiting my friend's return with an excited sort of impatience.

So it was with much joy that I heard Kvothe's voice one this morn as I lay basking in the sun, and in no time at all I had managed to roll onto my feet, shaking free the sand that clung to an already dusty colored pelt. My eyes sought him out, and when they landed upon the prodigious roan, I was positively thrilled. There were nights I had wondered if he really would return, but it seemed for once, I may have found a true and honest friend in Kvothe.

"My friend!" I called out to the stag, picking up a lively trot to close the distance between us. It didn't take long for me to take notice of the small body which stood hidden behind the roan's leg, however, and cautiously I came to a halt before them, unintending to frighten the small creature. "It is good to see you again, Kvothe; I feared something may have happened," I speak, positively beaming but mindful of coming off as too energetic, which is terribly difficult for one such as myself.

"Have you gained a new friend in your travels?" I ask soon after, dropping my head to peer more easily at the creature which stood entangled in the unicorn's thick tail.

Speak
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
United We Stand, Now And Forever - by Kvothe - 01-05-2015, 02:03 AM
RE: United We Stand, Now And Forever - by Finn - 01-08-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: United We Stand, Now And Forever - by Kvothe - 01-09-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: United We Stand, Now And Forever - by Finn - 01-12-2015, 05:02 PM