the Rift

[THROAT] Paper kites wander

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

She screams to stop, and my head jerks back and down so fast my teeth click together as my chin hits my chest. Oops. My bad. She shoots me a look that clearly states she think's i'm a dumbass, and i can't help a grin. "I can be subtle. It's just hard to pick out a pale mare such as yourself in the mist." I point out, gesturing with a wing at the shrouded surroundings. "Especially when going through thick forest."

I flash her my most charming grin. Or, what i have been told is charming. I didn't know. I might be vain enough to call myself handsome-as-hell or to spend nearly half a day vigorously preening... but i wasn't so vain as to look in at my reflection and practice smirking/grinning/seductive eyes. Nah, been there, done that, looked like i had a seizure.

"Well, Maren," I roll the name around, studying it before refocusing on her. "Let me be the first to welcome you to Helovia." I grin and do a little bow, straightening soon enough. "Little serious here, do you wish to settle with a herd or wander alone? The Throat always welcomes members." Oh, wasn't that the truth.

"Buce will do. I understand that Bucephalus is a mouthful to say." I give a light shrug, an ear cocked towards the odd-winged mare. "I...was a traveler. But i settled in with one of the four herds here." I toss my head in the general direction of the Throat. "Keep walking for about a day or so and the land will change. Dramatically. I live in the southern-most herd, The Dragon's Throat, nestled within a desert peninsula." I look back at her, head tilted.

'Why don't you shut up and give the lady a chance to speak?' He made a valid point, and i fell silent, content to let Maren speak her mind.

Word Count:317 Tags:@[Maren] Notes:Nice to meet you too :D Love being tagged <3 Helps me keep track

Credits
Image by Aud
Coding by Tamme

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Paper kites wander - by Maren - 01-05-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Paper kites wander - by Bucephalus - 01-05-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Paper kites wander - by Maren - 01-06-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Paper kites wander - by Bucephalus - 01-07-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Paper kites wander - by Maren - 01-08-2015, 12:48 PM