Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
[Image: 2mpbfgn.png]

We are the reckless,
We are the wild youth
Chasing visions of our futures
One day we'll reveal the truth

______

"...Especially when going through thick forest." His huge, gold-spotted wings showed her the forest they stood in. Early birds chirped, the sound mixing with the rustling of leaves in the silent wind and the spoken words of Bucephalus. Behind the stallion a bird flew by, swift and steady gliding through branches. "Well, you made me reveal myself.", she spoke, quasi offended, followed by a shrug. "If you can't manage it then maybe you should just not haste so much, especially in thick forest." Lazy excuses for the simple need for speed, anywhere and always. Which was completely fine with her. She answered his grin with a subtle smile, encouraging him to keep liking her, because somehow she had found that she tended to offend others quickly. I guess I got that from you, mom.

She listened to Bucephalis calling her name, whereafter his eyes locked back on hers. He bowed. "Why, thank you. The pleasure is mine.", replying with a polite nod. She liked that he grinned a lot. It made her think that Helovia must be giving him a reason to do so. "Little serious here, do you wish to settle with a herd or wander alone? The Throat always welcomes members." The word alone wandered off in her mind for a bit. "It's called "The Throat"?" That's not a very inviting name.", she laughed, but was actually dodging the question.

Her eyes wandered around, like her thoughts were in her mind. She was a traveler because she had wanted to see the world. She could still remember her mothers words the day she left. "Travel far and wide, see the world, experience life." She had listened while she felt her warm, motherly embrace around her. "But don't stick somewhere for to long, or you might find yourself not leaving anymore. Don't make my mistake... We will miss you." Then Maren remembered how she went on rambling stuff like: "Not that your father was a mistake, of course! I love it here! Don't get me wrong! I did want kids! Really!" Afterwards. (Not very convincing.)

Apparently his wandering days were something of the past now, too. She couldn't imagine herself ever clinging to one place again... But maybe she liked the challenge of letting Helovia try it nonetheless. And who knows; maybe she would find castles in the mist.

Now getting her body in more of a humming attitude, she started walking around him, guessing directions and saying:"Okay, I'm in! You caught my interest, and now I want to see and experience the ways things are done here." Then her lips curled up. "Oh, and I was actually just joking before (sorry): I've heard stories of the herds that roam here, long before I even arrived and also about yours: Dragon's Throat. It seems lovely... Although I'm used to cold, so that will be a fun experience, am I right?" She turned her white head to look back at him. "Let's go south then?" she said grinning, followed by a wink. But her brains where off thinking again. I am being so naïve, trusting him already. But he, too, was naïve.

@[Bucephalus]
Notes: ...aaaand they're off...?
Wordcount: 520
"talking" thinking

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Paper kites wander - by Maren - 01-05-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Paper kites wander - by Bucephalus - 01-05-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Paper kites wander - by Maren - 01-06-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Paper kites wander - by Bucephalus - 01-07-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Paper kites wander - by Maren - 01-08-2015, 12:48 PM