the Rift

Listen to the music

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
Emerald orbs flickered aimlessly around the woods, her mind spiraling with philosophical thoughts of life, death and companionship. Never had she felt this way. The birds chirping above, nor the splendid majesties of flowers littered on the ground could break the ebony mare out of her trance. It wasn't until she heard a voice catch her unexpectedly. Startled, and wrenched out of her trance, Orinthia jumped a little bit. Her green pools fixated on a willowy, pale gray form besides her. The other mare's voice tenderly billowed out of her house, asking more of a question than a statement. At once, Orinthia smiled, forgetting her initial scare. "Hello", her voice was kind but radiated confidence and glee. Today, someone would bless her with their companionship.

"Brisa", she fumbled the name on her tongue and jovially met icy blue eyes. "I am Orinthia... It is a pleasure to meet you", dipping her head politely thoughts rumbled in her head. The Edge. She recalled the herd that she was interested in so long ago, and wondered if now was her chance to really begin again. "I am not looking for someone in particular, just some company", she offered a bright grin, flicking strands of hair away from her eyes. "I recall you are from the Edge, right?", pausing for a few moments the onyx mare continued speaking. An idea was forming in her mind. "Is your herd looking for new recruits, by any chance?" Expectantly, the curious mare gazed at the light woman, hopefully she would want to talk.

//257

Messages In This Thread
Listen to the music - by Orinthia - 01-05-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Listen to the music - by Brisa - 01-10-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Listen to the music - by Orinthia - 01-19-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Listen to the music - by Brisa - 01-24-2015, 12:53 AM