the Rift

Listen to the music

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
If Love Were Food, I Would Have Starved On The Bones You Gave Me.” .

Watching the stranger begin to process her presence as her words left her lips she picked up the traces of fear that lingered there. An emotion that she had come to know all too well over her years but one that was present in everybody at some point of another. Stilling her advance so not to push the boundaries to their breaking point she studied the mare thoughtfully. Her own body seemed dwarfed in comparison to her new friend's height making her feel rather weird. While she had gotten used to being shorter than many of those she met there was still those odd few tall Helovians that seemed taller than the rest to make her notice her shortness. Brushing off the strangeness as nothing more than her usual random trains of thought she made note that she wanted to figure out where it had come from one of these days.

"I recall you are from the Edge, right?" Balking as the comment left her trying to dig through her memories in an attempt to remember this girl she dipped her own head in greeting. Had she met her before? Oh boy... surely she had to remember meeting her somewhere ...right? Maybe it had been in her first year in Helovia at least then she could justify forgetting who she was. There had been so many people to remember in that first year and she regretfully couldn't remember half of those she had met. "I'm sorry, I cannot seem to place when I first met you. Its a pleasure either way though I am so forgetful at times when it comes to names." She commented feeling heat creep into her cheeks that she tried to hide with a kind smile.

"Yes, I am from the Edge and we are always looking for new recruits to come into our family. If you wanted to join us we would be more than happy to have you." She finished feeling a little less embarrassed about forgetting when she met had this kind mare.

OOC: Apologies for the wait

"Speech"

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Listen to the music - by Orinthia - 01-05-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Listen to the music - by Brisa - 01-10-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Listen to the music - by Orinthia - 01-19-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Listen to the music - by Brisa - 01-24-2015, 12:53 AM