the Rift

[OPEN] paradise

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

watch the scythe usher me astray
                A B R A H A M                </style>

"Embracing pain is knowing how to wield it in yourself and give it to others. If you ignore your own pain you will bring your own death, and you will be weak. If you're truly as fearsome as you think you are, or will be, those that see you in pain, able to wield it and embrace it and make pain your bitch will only fear you more." Abraham did not look at the colt as he walked towards the edge of the floating island. His words were harsh but they were true. Only idiots ignored their pain. Ignoring pain, ignoring injuries, letting them fester and become infected was the highway to death. Any mother who taught her children to ignore pain and let it swelter was a fucking fool. Circe and Archibald were wise in teaching their sons about pain, about taking it with grace and bestowing it with greatness. Never would the dual horned prince forget his father's scars, the massive drapes across his body from dragonfire and the slices from horn and hoof alike, the patches of missing hair from teeth. Archibald was a warlord, a legend on the battlefield of Helovia, and all who waged war with him knew true fear.

Abraham would cause that fear and more in the hearts of this world.

Gwyneverre glided above them, the sun glittering off her white body beautifully as she weaved around in the air. "Observe. Find answers yourself. Shut your trap and just wait." Abraham snarled, wanting to warn the boy with a cowkick to silence him. The ones who continually spoke and did not silence themselves to observance, to take in the world in their own accord, would learn nothing and would gain no power. Circe had taught him the power of silence, but Reginald had always mastered it over him. As a boy, the Leviathan was too curious not to verbalize his wonder and awe. Time, however, tempered his tongue, but not without a few nips and slaps from his mother when it was not his turn to speak. Obviously, the foolish mother of this stupid boy did not teach her son anything of weight and truth for his life to come.

When they reached the edge of the island Abraham let the clouds gather around his feathered hooves and lift him into the air. He stood square, confident and unafraid of the journey as he descended to the world below.

[Abraham outy.] @[Volterra]

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
paradise - by Volterra - 01-05-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: paradise - by Abraham - 01-13-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: paradise - by Volterra - 01-14-2015, 06:08 PM