the Rift

[OPEN] !! In the Arms of an Angel

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I was getting used to this route. It had become easier, these past few days, to push through the rocks and end up north of the Falls. I would admit, it wasn't necessarily easy, but it was something that I was capable of doing.

I had told Alleo where I was going before I left, not wanting to cause him more worry after the last disappearance. And, part of me felt even better knowing that if something did happen between here and there that he'd know where to start looking for me - that I wouldn't be trapped for long this time.

The egg given to me by the Earth God was nestled snuggly in the basket of hair and flowers as I stopped in the middle of the Heavenly Fields. I could feel it moving, hear it cracking. So, I carefully lowered myself to the ground as the beak punctured the shell. I didn't want to jostle the young thing, and I also didn't want it to fall to the ground and break anything.

Obnoxious chirps were emitted from the young, male bird who was far too fluffy to be anything but adorable. I could feel the way that the feathers seemed to puff up, jumping around as I moved my maw to rest beneath it. You see, the flowers that the Earth God had given me were shifting, getting rid of the huge nest and dropping the portions of the egg with it. Still, though, it was not completely going away, just creating a tighter nest for just the young bird. I could only assume that when he was able to fly the flower would dissipate again, getting rid of the nest completely.

So, as the egg was deposited upon the grass I let the young one crawl upon my forehead until I felt his smaller nest created before carefully depositing him back in his safety net. "Ettore. Your name will be Ettore, young one. I will do all I can to keep you safe," I said, gently nuzzling the small thing's head.

I had a companion. I finally had a companion once more.

Ettore's hatching thread ;3
@[Cera] && anyone else who wants to see the cute little companion
Currently he looks like the baby on the right

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! In the Arms of an Angel - by Rasta - 01-05-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: !! In the Arms of an Angel - by Africa - 01-11-2015, 12:39 AM