the Rift

[OPEN] Mountain halls and nomad songs [Waprevah welcoming]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia had not lied. The journey north was long and, at times, arduous. Her mousy, cleft hooves carried her with steadfast swiftness, delicate gait seemingly dancing across the ground. She was a myriad of opposites, never quite fitting a single mold and yet inexplicably herself. A spy and a warrior, and yet a dancer. Equine and unicorn. One blue and one red eye. Pale coat of purity and crimson tresses of violence. She was by very nature a duality, a delicate, strong and powerful ice flower.

The pale princess often looked to her follower, ensuring both her safety and comfort. Traveling by day and resting by night yielded for some small talk, but the destination was always on her mind. The safety of the fortress walls and the comforts of home called to her like a siren, and those emotions were strange for the wanderer. Never before had she felt so comforted by the notion of one place to return to.

Someone. Someone to return to.

The landscape shifted. Grass to rock to snow. Spring to bitter winds to cold. Her breath puffed from her lips like smoke, bloody hair spinning around her face wildly. Still, she moved in perfect sequence, her eidetic memory serving her perfectly, even in this vast expanse of flawless nothingness. "We are very close," she promised, offering a smile with her words.

And indeed they were. Moments later, her hooves bounded up the narrow pass which lay hidden between the massive mountain ranges, leading them into the stunning, protect spring of the Aurora Basin. At the apex of the path were two, massive metallic machines, guarding the entrance with a cold superiority. Their lifeless eyes and solid frame made no movements as the queen passed by, allowing her charge to go with welcome.

Here, at the center of the mountains was beauty. Lush grasses and full pine trees offered greenery to the landscape while the lake glittered in the sunlight. Caves lined the edges of the valley, giving them homes as she had promised. "Welcome home, Waprevah," she said. "Here, you may always return."

@[Waprevah]

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Mountain halls and nomad songs [Waprevah welcoming] - by Ophelia - 01-06-2015, 12:50 AM