the Rift

[OPEN] Mountain halls and nomad songs [Waprevah welcoming]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
Illynx had led her here years ago. It was a long and treacherous journey from the Threshold, various dangers and strangers greeting them at their every turn. Times were crueler then, she thought to herself, times were much crueler. Memories flash through her mind, of the wraiths, the failed rescues, the winter she spent underground and so on. She ponders these dismal recallings in the light and shifting breezes, her eyes cast to the dark pines under the sentinels soaking up the shafts of light piercing past the statues. Her attention is quickly caught by a few travellers, the lovely Ophelia guiding in a newcomer, it seems. Tangere smiles to herself and then her feathered raven companion, who gently beats his wings against the wind and squawks in reply before launching from his perch to soar down to the flatter lands below. He lands among the branches where the pair may end up and waits for his land-bound other half. She made her way down in short time, mulling over how relieved she is that she took a make-shift bathe in the pools before she presents herself to a newcomer. She was usually sweaty, dirty and tired from her journeys abroad, studying the plant life that lives across Helovia.

She approaches them from behind, but since there are three now there is no true ‘behind’ to enter from. “Hello,” She nods to Ophelia, a smile to her before dipping her horn to the side. And the stallion, someone she’s seen around but never met, he deserves a nod but her honey-brown stare is observant rather than smiling. She had heard his familiar name upon approach as the girl addressed him. She took a spot next to the newcomer, looking her over rather affectionately, like a child with a new friend. She waited for silence to fall before adding more of her sweet, chimey soft voice, directing her attentions to the girl whose name she regretfully did not catch. “Welcome, I am Tangere – that up there, he is Phrixus, my ever faithful companion.” Smiling on her lips and in her eyes, she looks the girl over briefly. The trinket was intriguing, that was for sure, but the silver mare doesn’t question it.

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mountain halls and nomad songs [Waprevah welcoming] - by Tangere - 01-12-2015, 11:46 AM