Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
WAPREVAH
So I murder love in the night,
Watching them fall one by one they fight,
Do you think you'll
Love me too, ooh, ooh?

Blue eyes stare at the stallion in their field of vision and study his expression, though it was hard. He seemed deep in thought and she waited for his answer, suddenly his words filled the silence that had grown for a few seconds. The mare slow nodded, noticing more scars on his body the longer she gazed. Her gaze shifted towards the burn mark on his body as he explained it. As he spoke of magic her mind began to travel back to her old home, which she had planned on forgetting. The young mare had been born during a battle, a battle that doomed her race. Their opponents had not shown their true colors until that day, she herself of course could not know them before, as she only saw them as they galloped forward, suddenly to shift and attack her own in the flesh of a bear, their teeth digging into the flesh of her family, ripping it apart. Those memories might bring disgust or sadness to others, but for Waprevah, it was as normal as a memory of her trotting by the beach during a sunset. It did not bother her, never had, and most likely, never would.

Their conversation was "interrupted" by a mare, standing around the same height as her. It was a nice change as the other two hovered slightly over her. Her hide was colored lightly, silvery looking with white markings. She carried a horn on her forehead, like the one Ophelia sported, though this one was twisted and not straight like the Forsaken's. The mare introduced herself, placing herself next to Waprevah and she became aware of her presence so close to her. Her words reached the Arabian's ears and she listened carefully. Tangere. Phrixus. "It is a great pleasure to meet you Tangere," the liver chestnut spoke, her words were soft and caring, charming and polite. The mare had a companion with her, a white raven, a rare sight, she had only heard of them. "My name is Waprevah, thank you for the warm welcome," she added, her icy blue eyes showing some resemblance of warmth and appreciation.

Waprevah was taken aback when yet another equine joined; however this one did not seem to bother with first impressions. Her words sound rushed as she welcomes be, though her words are not the same as the others used. Waprevah was not positive if she had caught her name or not, Sialia? She remained silent however, listening as she continued to speak. The blue eyes followed her movement and land on Ophelia, shortly after returning back to the mare. A smile forced its way onto Waprevah's lips as they parted and she spoke. "Thank you," was all she said this time.

"Yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool
But he's not as cool as me"

@[Ophelia]
@[Tangere]
@[Sialia]
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mountain halls and nomad songs [Waprevah welcoming] - by Waprevah - 01-31-2015, 09:01 AM