the Rift

With a Heavy Heart [Rover/Open]

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Her voice once again chased away the silence between them. Akaith? So that was the flying liz… öh dragon’s name? He gave it a glance before forgetting it again. It was as if his mind wasn’t able to hold more than Kiara’s word, her scent and her beautiful eyes. Her presence pushed away all other things and left his brain full of feelings which he described to himself as being the color red. It was hard for him to understand and comprehend the feelings because they were completely new to him. So red had to suffice.

When the fireflies surrounded them and she moved in closer all of Breeze’s blood seemed to rush to the point where his body was closest to hers, and it was almost impossible not to touch her lovely neck. He heard drumming in his ears and he was almost shaking. How did she do this to him? Was it magic? But then she stepped away again, apologizing, and his desire dimmed a little. Maybe this was magic, but he could not be sure for it seemed to come from within himself, but then again maybe that was the tricky thing about magic?

He considerd her words then. A little late, but it took a while for them to sink in. She wanted to bond to a companion, he was on a halfhearted quest for one. What if…?
His black eyes quickly darted to the sparkling gems that were her soul’s mirror. "Lady Kiara, if I told you to trust me, if I promised I just wanted to give you something… Would you follow me then?" It was such a weird question and he struggled to rephrase it . He sighed when he realized he couldn’t come up with anything that would make more sense. But he finished up with something he thought would make her feel more safe at least. "Akaith can of course come with us, and I promise that no harm will come to you!"

Was he just promising he would protect her from danger?! Oh boy, he barley had the nerves to stand up for himself, how could he stand up for both of them?

Messages In This Thread
With a Heavy Heart [Rover/Open] - by Kiara - 09-09-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: With a Heavy Heart [Rover/Open] - by Kiara - 09-09-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: With a Heavy Heart [Rover/Open] - by Mirage - 09-10-2012, 06:44 AM
RE: With a Heavy Heart [Rover/Open] - by Breeze - 09-12-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: With a Heavy Heart [Rover/Open] - by Kiara - 09-12-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: With a Heavy Heart [Rover/Open] - by Mirage - 09-13-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: With a Heavy Heart [Rover/Open] - by Breeze - 09-13-2012, 11:47 PM
RE: With a Heavy Heart [Rover/Open] - by Kiara - 09-14-2012, 03:00 AM
RE: With a Heavy Heart [Rover/Open] - by Mirage - 09-16-2012, 11:31 PM
RE: With a Heavy Heart [Rover/Open] - by Breeze - 09-17-2012, 05:07 AM
RE: With a Heavy Heart [Rover/Open] - by Kiara - 09-18-2012, 03:53 AM