the Rift

[OPEN] You're A Taker, Devil's Maker

Arya Posts: 50
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 2
Minx
Why was she becoming such a coward? Why was she continuously avoiding the Basin? She had always considered herself strong, but now, she couldn’t even face her own pain. The thought of gazing into the empty caves with the stale scents in the air pained her heart. There wasn’t even a sign of Odette. All of her pent up emotion was gradually becoming too much. She found a creature unfortunate enough to be her victim. Arya was tired of tears and desperate screams. Without a single word she thrust her hind hooves into the trunk of a thick tree. A grunt escaped from her lips as a bit of pain shot through her legs. It didn’t matter as the blow brought on some degree of relief. She struck blow after, after blow. Each time she struck the trunk her voice would raise. First a grunt, then a growl, and it would end with violent curses shouted on the wind.

“FUCK GAUCHO! FUCK MEN! FUCK EVERYONE!!” After her hooves landed upon the ground she took in violent breaths. An expression of rage was painted across her face as some growing hairs fell onto her face. Finally, she would take in a deep breath and then give out a loud laugh. She laughed long and hard until she fell to the ground and rolled onto her stomach. “I really showed that tree.” She rolled back onto her feet and stood up. “Best I’ve felt in days.” She muttered to herself beneath her breath.

@[Nymeria]

"talk,"

Arya
I've bloodied the Devil with steel from on high

• tag in opening posts only 
• violence/magic is permitted. maiming/death is not without prior permission

Messages In This Thread
You're A Taker, Devil's Maker - by Arya - 01-06-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: You're A Taker, Devil's Maker - by Arya - 01-11-2015, 02:25 AM
RE: You're A Taker, Devil's Maker - by Arya - 02-08-2015, 10:12 PM