the Rift

[OPEN] Adorn My Crown

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Scrape...Scrrraaaape...Scrape...Scrrraaaape.

I found the rhythmic sound of the points of my horns grinding against a large rock soothing, nearly hypnotizing. Lost in my thoughts I swayed while sharpening the fiery shaped crown that graced my skull, the surrounding forest eerily quiet and allowing me to focus solely on the sound while I mentally reviewed everything that I had gone through recently. My entire body seemed to throb with the dull ache of tired muscles from my fight with the massive hybrid, patches of hair singed to the flesh and fresh burns exposing the raw muscle to the air. Every breeze stung with its sharp kiss to the charred flesh, but I had grown accustomed to the pain at this point. Sections of my mane were uneven, burned away and leaving only a wretched smell that invaded the nose and insulted the senses. I'd have to bathe soon, but I wanted to revel. I wanted to relish in the mixed smell of scorched meat, sweat, dirt and blood.

Blood.

Sweet, metallic, delicious liquid rubies...The combined scent of my own blood mixed with the precious life-giving fluid of the fire wielding hybrid was downright intoxicating. The scarlet color was beginning to dry along my horn in drips, my muzzle still painted with the iron rich substance. I would refuse to wash away the blood on my crown, let it dry and chip off naturally, scrape away with sharpening, or slough off during the rain...But never would I intentionally wash away what was bound to be my namesake, Crown of Blood. Ever since Beloved had graced me with that nickname, I had become infatuated with the title. The obsession for power and blood lust had always been in my nature, but to put such a title with it...Oh, I had to claim that title as my own. None would dare question how I have come across it, with the blood of my enemies and innocents adorning me like glistening rubies and garnets.

'Scrape... Scrape... Scrrraaaaape.

Little did I know that a sadistic, maniacal smile had begun to spread across my lips as I became focused on my fantasy. Oh there were a number of pretty little faces that I would simply love to get a taste of, adding their jewels to my crown. Treaties and peace-keeping be damned, I wanted it. I needed the havoc and chaos, I needed to be the source of someone's worst nightmare, I needed to bring hell to this place like they had never known before. I needed to hear the rumors and legends spread of the Master Panzram, the Crown of Blood. I needed the stares and whispers, the screams for help and pleads for mercy. I would have it all...

Without a doubt, I would have it all.

That had always been my goal, hadn't it? Until I had met that god forsaken mare, Morphine. I had been so close to catching her the I could taste it. Suddenly, her trail had run cold. And I found myself stuck in this "Helovia" hiding in the shadows under the rules of others, taking orders from commanders above me, biting my tongue and minding my manners for the sake of their precious peace. And despite all of this, none of the leaders had shown to me that they were even worth this bullshit. The Gods deemed you worthy? Oh, we aren't supposed to question the Gods? Fucking. Bullshit.

A snarl escaped my lips as the angry, bitter thoughts continue to progress and worsen. My right front hoof lifted and slammed back into the earth with a heavy stomp, and I shook my head for a moment before returning to my meticulous duty of sharpening my horns. Dark orbs began to glaze over with a hardened look, staring at the world without even seeing it. So many plans began to formulate, different ideas flashing through my mind to try and kick start my onslaught of terror. Victims randomly chosen, some not so randomly, were scrolling through my mind like a rapid check off list. That hybrid would be a lovely prize one day, though he would take some time to get to. The pissy pink-winged mare and her pathetic excuse of offspring. Thranduil would even do, that sassy conman wouldn't even see it coming. Oh, so many potential jewels to add...

My eyes close as I let myself escape into the fantasy of blood and gore, a purring rumble of a moan escaping my parted lips. This desire had never been so strong before, not since...Well, let's just say the days of my youth. Those cravings had been satisfied then, and they would be satisfied here as well. I would fulfill my destiny, adorning myself with a crown of bone and blood. And the coronation would be glorious.

Scrrraaaape.

OOC: @[Khan] @[December] - Khan's murder thread, witnesses welcome that won't interfere too much...
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Khan - 01-06-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 01-12-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Khan - 02-22-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 02-26-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by December - 02-27-2015, 11:39 AM