the Rift

[OPEN] Adorn My Crown

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

The rhythmic sharpening of my horns scraping against the rock came to an abrupt stop with the interruption of a voice that was unfamiliar to me. I froze as the vixen spoke, head still lowered to the earth and not even bothering to look back over my shoulder just yet. Help? 'Help?' How is it that I am the one that needs the help? Auds flicked back into the tangled mess of my ragged mane, causing some of the loose and burnt ends to crumble to the earth. Oh, do I look like hell? Do I? My crown raised slowly, proudly, while my chest swelled and puffed despite the rippling pains left from the wounds inflicted from that damned hybrid stallion.

Dark eyes shot towards the mare with a narrowed craze behind them, studying everything about her without so much as a blink. The way her muscles wrapped around her short skeleton, rippling beneath a rich ebony coat that was just begging for me to take off like the gentleman I was. Her figure, curved and feminine with strong and sexy, foal-bearing hips. Oh those hips, I could think of several ways to make those hips rock and sway, her legs to bend and buckle. Long snowy locks fell around her with a flowing grace, their pristine coloring reminding me of my ever-lost pet, Morphine. I would have to take a lock of this woman's hair, I would have to remember the sole reason why I had even brought myself to Helovia, the land of restraint. Lastly, my gaze rose to settle on her face.

The slight dish of her muzzle looked so soft and smooth, a velvet waiting to be crushed. But the most noticeable feature that this young mare held were the striking, sapphire eyes that shined out of her night-like coat like crystal stars. So young, so naive to think that I was the one that needed help. Oh but she was right about one thing, I looked like hell. I was the epitome of hell on earth, the devil incarnate, the last thing she would ever see. "Oh, no. I'm quite alright...But tell me, what exactly does hell look like to you?" My tongue flicked out to lick my lips just before they pulled into a sadistic smile.

My hooves began to move beneath me, pulling me closer to the mare as though they had a mind of their own. I was completely lost by this point, so far drawn into my craving that there was no sense in even trying to hold in my reigns any longer. Oh yes, all barriers were being broken down tonight, all figurative chains that were tied to my ankles shattering into miniscule pieces. My steps were sure-footed as I walked a slow, agonizingly large circle around her. With every step I closed the distance between us, flicking my ivory tassle against my flanks with anticipation. The fresh wounds that had just been trying to scab only moments ago cracked with the movements, pus and blood beginning to seep through the cracks. "What is a mare such as yourself doing out here, all alone? Your herd must be worried sick about you..."

OOC: @[Khan]
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Khan - 01-06-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 01-12-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Khan - 02-22-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 02-26-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by December - 02-27-2015, 11:39 AM