H
R
I
S
T
I
N
E
My eyes widened at the sight of his ears pinning, shards of his broken tresses fluttering to the ground like feathers from a bird, though much less pleasing to the eye. His crazed expression settled over my body, sending a chill down my spine, the cold staying with me as I took a step back. I blinked slowly, not allowing my gaze to leave his, despite how flustered I felt and how much I wanted to look away. Suddenly his raspy voice rose, a harsh sound that would otherwise be saddening of it wasn't so damn frightening. What does hell look like to me? What a weird question.

"Well, to me, hell looks like loneliness. Losing everyone you love. Standing in the fray completely and utterly alone. That's my hell."

I gave him as honest of an answer as I could. I gulped in fear of his reaction, almost trembling as he neared me. My brain screamed at me to run, but for some reason I stayed locked into place as he circled me like prey. Was he going to rape me? If so, I hoped it got it over with. I mean, what's the worst he can do?

His body pressed closer to mine, his heat mixing with the chill radiating from my every pore. I could feel his ragged breaths, the shift of his muscles, I could smell his blood seeping from the broken flesh. I longed to open my mouth and speak, but my jaw remained screwed closed, set into a grim line. His voiced rasped again from somewhere beside me. I shook my head the slightest bit, working myself up to open my mouth and speak like a normal mare.

"I-I don't have a herd. I'm... alone." I whispered the last word, voice cracking as I realized that I am, in fact, in my own hell.

OOC: @[Panzram] @[December]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Khan - 01-06-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 01-12-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Khan - 02-22-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 02-26-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by December - 02-27-2015, 11:39 AM