the Rift

[OPEN] Adorn My Crown

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
White December
WARNING: Contains blood and gore, along with some foul language.

It was too late. Too... fucking... late. She had come upon the scene at first when he had begun his... deed, mounting her with no remorse and she hadn't objected. She had assumed they were simply lovers, mating to bear a child, but that idea had crashed and burned when her right ear had been torn completely off. December's blood ran cold, and try as she might to move in to do something, anything, her thick limbs had planted her firmly to the spot where she had stopped. She could only watch in horror as the brute had his way with the innocent mare, tearing her flesh and causing gurgled cries to escape her. She would never forget those cries, never forget the stench of iron assaulting her nostrils as her breaths became ragged. It was only when it was too late did she finally find motion, bursting through the bushes and charging forward, attempting to lunge at the assailant, who happened to step back just as she was about to hit. Skidding to a halt she turned, watching the lustful and gleeful expression in his eyes at his apparent masterpiece. A guttural groan was all that escaped her throat momentarily, before she was turning to the carcass, kneeling down and nosing through the blood in an attempt to find a pulse.

No heartbeat, no breathing, nothing but sticky blood and the stench of death. Tears were falling, Gods how long had they been falling, and she was still pressing her now stained muzzle all over the mane, neck and cheek, searching for something in her last attempt at keeping her innocence. Nothing. Steel eyes opened wide and she stared, looking down at the mutilated being, the once beautiful mistress that had a chance at something in life. She stood, face splattered in crimson as she paced around swiftly, nervously, heart nearly exploding from her chest as the final words she could muster she practically screamed out," Get up! GET UP!" It was pointless, quite frankly, but damn was she not going to keep trying. She could have done something had she not been such a fucking coward, could have possibly given the mare time to escape, to take a few more breaths than the gurgled ones that were her last. Head was practically ramming into the mare's side, begging, pleading for her to come back to life, if not for the sake to live, but even just to rid her of a guilty conscious.

"Please... get up...." she moaned, choking on her sobs and wanting to fall there, to succumb to the wrath of this man, this heathen who most likely didn't have a good thing about him in his body. She couldn't though, she had to run, survive, escape from this enemy to warn others of his fury. She had to survive because it was the right thing to do, for her. She didn't even know her damn name, but she was going to keep her memory alive any way she could. For now she only stepped back, eyes now on the unicorn with fear written all over her marred expression. Gasping from the adrenaline, the sobs and pain, she began to take a few steps back, never once breaking eye contact, before turning and bolting. She didn't know how fast she ran or what hit her; she ignored the branches that scraped her sides and the rocks that crashed against her hooves after being kicked up, and just ran and ran until she was sure he was gone.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 591
Tag: Panzram
OOC: Hope this is okay Xy, figured this would be the best way for it to work so she could just run to the Rotunda :P )>

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 01-06-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Khan - 01-06-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 01-12-2015, 02:13 AM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Khan - 02-22-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by Panzram - 02-26-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Adorn My Crown - by December - 02-27-2015, 11:39 AM