the Rift

[OPEN] I felt like a deer in love lights

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan & Mauja,
I am near you, you don't see me, can you feel me, I'm closer than close
Henbane. A funny little plant that was hard to find if you weren’t looking properly as it was, as a whole, much the same colour. The veined and sick like yellow flower giving away the poisonous gem that d’Artagnan sought in the rough tundra by the Frozen Arch. He had little of it stored in his pouch and the shade liked having a full stock of his toxic weapons should a situation arise. There was a sadistic kind of pleasure the shade took in knocking his prey out with narcotic magic before contemplating how best to kill it, by claw? By fire?! Or should he poison the dear sod and watch them writhe in pain until death offered mercy. It had been a while since the Doctor had found such opportunity to be so barbaric, so much so that he longed to go hunting, hornless were fair game for a start and there were so many of them that a cull was definitely on the agenda.

Isn’t that what you do with things that become pests?

Finding what he was looking for, d’Artagnan carefully snapped the stem and placed it into his bag for safekeeping and future use. It was as he was stuffing his pockets that Aramis appeared with what looked like the remains of a white hare. It’s blood splattered all over the hounds face and his markings had a dull glow to them, slowly fading away as the thrill of chasing it down ebbed from the cur’s mind. He proceeded to dump his kill on the floor near the Mender’s cloven feet and the shade shook his head in disgust. ”Carnivore. Eat that somewhere else” he grumbled to his friend, who looked up from his meal with a note of surprise ”what’s this? You don’t mind spilling blood, but you can’t stomach an innocent hound eating his dinner”. d’Artagnan blew out a long snort and stomped off towards the entrance to an icy cave, away from his gorging bonded. ”It’s not natural” he retorted, cherry back now swiftly turned away. Aramis made an exasperated look ”to you maybe” he replied, the Nightshade let it drop there.

What even was he doing? Casting a backwards glance he checked he had actually got all of the plant he came for and put it in the right section of his bag. Though it may be a surprise, the Doctor did carry healing materials should the need arise, mixing Henbane with that may have caused a disaster in the future! Though the thought did send a tickle of humour through him. Alas, he had gotten what he had come for, now he just had to wait for his greedy dog to finish his dinner.

@[Mauja]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
I felt like a deer in love lights - by d'Artagnan - 01-06-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: I felt like a deer in love lights - by Mauja - 01-08-2015, 06:42 AM
RE: I felt like a deer in love lights - by Mauja - 02-02-2015, 04:07 AM