the Rift

[OPEN] a dead man's touch

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

"But.. I need to find her. I need her." My ears both lay back as my brain processes would could be: is Muriel this man's lover? Suddenly jealousy bites me in the heart and I am once more unrightly upset. I have never had anyone to care for and love me, no one to go to for help or friendship. I don't know love, from a friend.. from a man; I only know how to live a lonely life in a room full of life. Tight jaws loosen enough for air to slip between rough lips in a sigh. "I don't know what to tell you." And, frankly, I don't. Do I tell him that he's acting like a lost puppy, or do I go looking for this woman who's face I don't even know?

Again I catch a glimpse of those dead eyes and have to clear my throat before I choke on another ball of emotion. He's staring past me again, his ears cupped forward; it's like he's listening for my movement. He's blind. Finally, it dawned on me, and I almost outwardly laugh at how stupid I must be to not have noticed. That being said, I keep the cackle bottled in easily, because his milky eyes remind me again of the child I had once dropped on this Earth. Finally I am able to offer the stranger help, and even though the words are sour on my tongue, I refuse to drop my word and run away.

"Why?.. Who are you?" Now my lips pull up at their edges; I could lie, for all he knows I could be the fucking Moon Goddess. My left ear swivels forward as I begin to spin a web of lies in my mind, but the words all come crashing down when I realize that this could all crash down on me and bury me in a pile of sharp rubble. Fuck, I suppose I should just be honest. "Because I've been in your position before." The words make my lips fall into a slack line, but the emotions don't dare to touch my eyes that he cannot see. "My name is Agrona." As I speak he reaches out with a black nose, nostrils flaring; the position makes me sneer and lay my ears back for a reason that I can't really place.

"I'll try to help you find this Muriel -" I offer, wide eyes sinking to watch the water as it laps at my feet, over and over. Still the sand sinks below me, now making me uncomfortable enough to pull my legs free. I stammer a little deeper into the ocean, the water still only covering my rounded hooves when it rolls up the sand.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
@[Leliel]

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
a dead man's touch - by Leliel - 01-06-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: a dead man's touch - by Agrona - 01-07-2015, 04:14 AM
RE: a dead man's touch - by Leliel - 01-07-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: a dead man's touch - by Agrona - 01-08-2015, 06:30 PM