the Rift

[OPEN] a dead man's touch

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

A hard cough shakes the quad-winged man, his malnourished body almost looking like it could shatter and fall into thousands of pieces at any second. I narrowed my deep eyes, ears laying back as his pitiful, dead eyes looked back up in my direction. Something about this man's presence made me feel a strange new sense of responsibility. I hate it. After a little more consideration, I offer to help the stranger who's name I don't even know; the only thing I know about him is that this Muriel must be some sort of caretaker if he's always been this way. The blue-streaked stallion's reaction make me shift uncomfortably on soaked feet, his voice full of wonder. "Thank you-" he chokes, my lips curling at the corners.

"Sure." I mumble, the smile once more dying on my decorated face. I drop my head low, sniffing curiously at the man once more; none of the smells that cling to his skin are more familiar than the others, so I decide that it would be easier to just let him tell me more than to try guessing myself; I don't want to drop this scrawny man off under the heat of enemy arms by mistake.. even thought he would no longer be my problem, he would probably haunt my ass in the afterlife.. those dead eyes following me for the rest of my life. I clench my jaws and take a deep breath, holding it in until my lungs cry for more oxygen.

"Have you ever been part of a herd here?" I finally question, the air rushing out of my lungs in a hot breath, the words all rammed together in a quick sentence. The water laps up my legs, carrying the end of my stringy tail with it, the white hair becoming grey with the heavy splash of water. "I can take you wherever you came from, first, if that's what you want." But why? Why am I doing this for a man I don't even know? Sure, it will make me feel better in the long run I guess, but right now, why? To get my mind off of things? To get out of the Falls? Maybe that's it. My head needs to be anywhere but there right now, before I do something dumb and hurt someone or myself.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
@[Leliel]
Oh my god, I'm so sorry for the wait! This sat in my drafts for some reason, Dx

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
a dead man's touch - by Leliel - 01-06-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: a dead man's touch - by Agrona - 01-07-2015, 04:14 AM
RE: a dead man's touch - by Leliel - 01-07-2015, 11:26 PM