[OPEN] Nostalgia Critic

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
Now I know what you're thinking.

Like, Ros. OHHH EMM GEEE. You can't just *scream* at a child, especially one who will clearly explode anything that even remotely upsets her. Have you no forethought ? Have you no tact ? But don't worrrrrry because Shida is actually handling this exceptionally well.

Either that, or she's fairly high up on the autism scale.

Whichever.

I hear the older kid yelling, but it's totally cool. Sometimes I yell after explosions too, when my ears are all ringy-sounding and everything gets muffled. I mean. She's obviously not mad at me (my mental narrator laughs). I haven't done anything wrong!

"Shida." I respond casually, as if it's some obvious fact. She could have been asking, "Sorry, is today Monday?" and my answer would have had the same tone. Now, it isn't because I think everyone just knows who I am, it's more like ... it's irrelevant. Who cares who I am? Or what my name is? Like, what does it matter whose dick I shot out of, or whose pooper? What does it matter what sounds they call me? Why can't it just be like, heyyyy you blow stuff up. I blow stuff up, lets just frolic off into the sunset?

Although looking at this kid now she defo looks older. Not like Ma and Da older but not like ... well, she isn't a kid. I guess that's why she asked who I was. That kind of stuff matters for adults. ughhhhghghghghg does that mean I'm about to get a lecture, like big bitch December? Like Shiiiida you can't just blow stuff up or Shiiiiida you destroyed half of the falls don't you care about all the lives you destroyed ? YAWWWNNNN.

I run my tongue over my teeth as I look at her, and I can feel my lips twitching as my gaze falls onto the hair-things that line her face. Suddenly I want to bite them and find out if they really are hair, or are some weird growth. Is there puss inside? I realize I'm making faces to accompany my thoughts and abruptly stop. Don't want to be rude after all.

"You?" (It's called reciprocation OKKKKAAAYY. I'm a conversational GENIUS), except I don't really care.

I just want to blow some stuff up.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Nostalgia Critic - by Roskuld - 01-06-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Nostalgia Critic - by Shida - 01-06-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Nostalgia Critic - by Roskuld - 01-08-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Nostalgia Critic - by Shida - 02-01-2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Nostalgia Critic - by Roskuld - 02-15-2015, 01:25 PM