the Rift

New and Ancient Languages

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

It was weird for her, you see, to be placed into the spotlight. The way that Africa seemed to boost the work that she had been doing in the garden as if she were in admiration. And, even though Resplendence wasn't quite sure why the grey, one-winged mare had that admiration she would at least take it for the moment. Africa spoke of the garden, and her green thumb before explaining where the two mares had come from. "Yes, I was working on a garden, also trying to get a greenhouse up. Though… I guess our crafters have been busy as of late. And thank you - it is possible to learn…" she explained, Valiance clicking in agreement with her words in hope of encouraging the mare before them who also seemed to have admiration for the pale mare.

Alas, the conversation shifted once more as Africa offered to have the other mare follow her back to the Falls if she was weary. Yea. Everyone always attempted to grab others here, and Res knew that. But she wasn't doing it for the numbers - no she was doing it because she cared. And, she knew that Africa's reasoning was probably the same when it came to that. At least they both cared.

The appaloosa mare before them seemed to be taking all of them in, studying their movements and notions. And, it is only once she seems to settle in that she spoke. Saying that there was generosity and that loyalty earned was better. "If Africa is fine with it we can go to the Falls first - it's closer and allows for time to rest," Resplendence explained before nodding her head, "Though it would be an honour to be considered in your choice for a home. Africa, what do you say?"

Hopefully the mare wouldn't be too exhausted for the trek and that she would make it to whichever herdland in one piece.

so sorry for the wait!

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
New and Ancient Languages - by Cheska - 01-06-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: New and Ancient Languages - by Resplendence - 01-07-2015, 03:18 AM
RE: New and Ancient Languages - by Africa - 01-08-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: New and Ancient Languages - by Cheska - 01-08-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: New and Ancient Languages - by Resplendence - 01-09-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: New and Ancient Languages - by Africa - 01-10-2015, 02:10 PM