the Rift

salvation for the damned [kou, edge members]

Aerwela Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Her touch affirmed that, certainly, she was real. Aerwela allowed a smile to tug at her lips, genuine as it was. "I had thought you dead all these years." She said admittedly, a hint of laughter diffused throughout her words, not out of spite, but relief; ease. There were few individuals the amazon would allow into her heart, those meager few consisting mainly of blood relatives. After all, blood truly is thicker than water. "They were, but I ran for a long time, Kou. I left them far behind." Simply by uttering the words she felt her assurance grow stronger. Still, she could not help but be weary. She had thought them gone once before, only to have them find her once again, a lust for blood stark in their eyes.

She closed her eyes, a sigh pressing past her lips. "They killed her - my sister." She did not display a great surge of emotion, as was simply in her nature, though the remorse was clearly evident upon her features. Kanwar had been her closest ally, and surely she would be mourned, but life does not yield to anyone - life would go on, as it always does.

She shifted her weight, her muscles stinging as she did so, irritated by the drastic, sudden decline in exertion. She felt a bit light-headed, her chest still coated in sweat, chilly with each steady billow of the wind. Gradually her frayed nerves were collected, but her paranoia still existed, burrowed behind layers of artificial confidence. "But Kou," Her accented dialect was affluent of tiredness, her breathing still labored. "I am glad she is free from the abuse of this life." She sighed once again, uncertain as to what extent of genuineness her words had actually held. Was it selfish to wish her by her side, still?

She found her eyes momentarily roaming Kou's physique, noting the roundness of her barrel, the fragrance of her aroma, the sleekness of her coat, the fullness of her mane. She was with child. Aerwela had already bared herself a colt - the result of an amorous night of lust and lascivious appetites. She knew the signs of pregnancy when she saw them, even if she had aborted her foal before the time had come. Slowly she outstretched her muzzle to gently nudge her flank, warmth rolling out in great puffs from her nostrils. "Kou, you are with child?" She said, her words allocated with subtle mirth, pleased.

Child bearing was a gracious, intimate process, and she wished her friend health: to both her and the life that swelled within her womb. The amazon had always wished such a thing for herself, but, apparently, it just had not been meant to be.

[ ooc ; Just a side note, I imagine her to sound like this: link. ]

Messages In This Thread
salvation for the damned [kou, edge members] - by Aerwela - 09-09-2012, 10:17 PM
RE: salvation for the damned [kou, edge members] - by Aerwela - 09-10-2012, 03:14 PM
RE: salvation for the damned [kou, edge members] - by Aerwela - 09-10-2012, 05:15 PM