the Rift

Devout

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Perhaps I shouldn't have moved forward. Something seemed off. Something seemed way off. As we came forward the way that his lips pulled away in some kind of oddity. Not normal. Definitely not normal. Yet, I still tried to keep a straight face. Unless he had some kind of magic that allowed him to hover the shock of my earthquakes would give us enough of an advantage to get away from him.

I steeled myself, hearing my name after I felt the way his lips parted. A stomp of her hoof against the crackling of leaves caused my audits to flicker backwards as I turned to face her. And then, she said that they should be heading home. I wouldn't disagree with that. We probably should be heading home and not dealing with this… this creature. But. I couldn't leave him, not yet. Perhaps he was just awkward around others - and everyone deserved some kind of chance.

Alas, it was the feeling of someone else coming that kept me anchored in my spot. And, I carefully turned my cranium to meet him - larger than the other and what seemed to be very gruff in appearance. He gave his greetings and I bobbed my head in welcome as well. It was only when I felt Africa at my side that I took this opportunity to gently try and push her over toward Thor. "Rasta and Ettore," I said, motioning to my companion in response before motioning back toward Africa, "And this is Africa - we are both from the Falls," I explained, carefully beginning to edge my way toward the stallion who was not acting strange and was from a land that was known for their peace-keeping ways. Yes. Africa and I should get behind him, or at least beside him. And so, I kept trying to nudge her in that direction, Ettore chirping madly as he showed the panic that was coursing through my mind from the concern in this situation.

Would Africa and I even make it out of here? Because this strange feeling in my gut about that stag's oddities… they wouldn't go away…

@[Thor]
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Devout - by Reynier - 01-07-2015, 02:02 AM
RE: Devout - by Africa - 01-07-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Devout - by Rasta - 01-07-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Devout - by Thor - 01-07-2015, 11:47 PM