Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

The answers you seek,
Shall be yours,
Once I claim,
What is mine.
Threats had become a thing too easily given to those undeserving of such fire. They had been something I’d spent too much time debating and answering to; I’d grown tired of their wielders, their cutthroat employers. They had no business finding their way into Helovia and certainly no business worrying our natives.

The beast had spun around to face me, more shocked to find that I’d interrupted him than to find that I’d even come at all. Upon second glance I could tell that both mares were of similar tenseness, as it was a springing thing that danced between them and most likely something nurtured by their friendship. But the pale girl… was she not aware of the flesh of teeth and the dipping of the stranger’s muscular head? I did think that there was yet more to be measured after seeing the ladies to my side and away from immediate danger. Of course, it was not every day that demons from the pit of hell found their way to our doorstep.

The stallion had muttered something dense and hard in nature, a cold warning to heed if I’d been another been another man. But this was not his place and not his position… he’d come knocking on our doors- not the other way around.

But I held my tongue as the one-winged grey stepped forward to collect her sister. I’d assumed their closeness by the movement of their bodies- one was trusting and the other watchful, a team. Maybe that was why the pale one did not notice the beast’s intimidations… Was she blind? Rasta, as she called herself, was the first to share knowledge though; perhaps it was a way to dilute the situation and keep the beast from coming to blows. It was a wise decision and one that I honored fully… After all, I now had more to consider than my own wellbeing. Another day then my friend.

Rasta, Africa-,” I commanded quietly, “It’s so nice to meet you both.Now see yourselves away from the beast. I did hope that they would come slowly and quietly… I did not want to see hooves or teeth mar their perfect beauty. I merely wanted to see them returned to the Falls just as they’d come.

Upon the hope that the mares would comply easily, I turned back to the stallion with a false gaze of appreciation, “We’ll not bother you then. But without guidance or proper manner, I’d see you returned to the Wilds. Helovia is not a place for such bloodlust,” I warned sharply.

He had one of two options- give in or walk away. I smiled because I knew he desired neither.

I knew that titles would bear little fruit for our guest but I knew that the dappled one and her pale, cream friend would take heed. That was all I needed.

Image Credits

@[Rasta] @[Africa] @[Reynier]

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Devout - by Reynier - 01-07-2015, 02:02 AM
RE: Devout - by Africa - 01-07-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Devout - by Rasta - 01-07-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Devout - by Thor - 01-07-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Devout - by Reynier - 01-08-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Devout - by Africa - 01-09-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Devout - by Rasta - 01-10-2015, 12:16 AM
RE: Devout - by Thor - 01-11-2015, 03:00 PM