the Rift

Dead in the Water

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Thor the Gentle Heart

Since receiving the pendant from the generous Turtle, I had worn it like a crown made of gold. Despite the fact that it was nothing more than a decorative accessory at the moment, I displayed it for my Grace with honor. One day it would allow me the same protection as those who wore bulky armor in the arena… However, I hoped that it would not weight me down like the metal that had clung to Thranduil’s body during our fight.

When he stepped closer in order to inspect the pendent and the chord upon which it hung, I smiled. I was a man who appreciated the small things in life… Certainly there was no shame in that? “I’m not much now my Grace, but I promise to work towards greatness once more. I will see my honor restored one good deed at a time… You are not my patron God, but I believe in your power and strength all the same. I will find a way to repay you for your kindness and generosity,” I stated evenly and seriously.

After he related the terms to enchanting such an item, I nodded solemnly. He wanted me to face my fears… but it was not the shadow of night or a ghoulish monster I feared. It was my past that I feared the most. How was I supposed to face my demons so soon after returning? What demons truly needed facing? Somehow I knew that he’d seen me struggling with the idea of finding my daughter and perhaps it was the perfect place to start…

But was I ready?

I will do my best my Grace. Thank you,” I murmured softly while bowing before him. I had a long road ahead, but I was more than ready to lunge headlong down that path and into oblivion.

Go on, save yourself

OOC| We can close this here if you like, I just wanted to get up a response and a closer.

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Dead in the Water - by Thor - 01-07-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Dead in the Water - by God of the Earth - 01-11-2015, 02:42 AM
RE: Dead in the Water - by Thor - 01-11-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: Dead in the Water - by God of the Earth - 01-13-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Dead in the Water - by Thor - 01-26-2015, 10:06 PM