the Rift

Twin Design Contest [Ends 2/14/15]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Thor & Evangeline
Well, as many of you know, Thor and Evangeline have hit it off recently and since we both wanted a foal from the match, we decided to use twin stats. I can't speak for Ali but this last foal will most likely be my last character. However, I can speak for both of us when I say that we want these characters to be well thought-out.

We both decided (after pouring over numerous designs on DA and the like) that we wanted to run a contest ending on Valentine's day (how sweet xD) for twin designs. But don't worry! We have an amazing plan for the winners (since we don't have a lot to offer concerning Helovian items). First and second place winners (since there are two foals) will each be rewarded with a surprise manip.

In the case that two separate desgins are chosen, each creator will receive a manip and in the case that only one design for both (should you decide to give both a shot) should win, the creator will receive two manips.

Our chosen artists will be revealed in the midst of the contest and a little closer to the end-date. Now on to the foals!

Last night while helping Roni, I came across a really good idea. I made sure to alter it so that I wouldn't interfere with her motivation, hence the theme: Archangels & Guardian Angels. Our twins will consist of one male and one female.

Uriel the Archangel of Salvation [Male]
"The Archangel Uriel is one of the seven Archangels that stand at the throne of the God Creator and one of the four major Archangels that serve humanity. Uriel rules the mental plane, our thoughts and ideas, creativity, insights, judgment, magic, alchemy, astrology, universal consciousness, divine order, the distribution of power, the cosmic universal flow and the Earth's environment. Uriel is humanity's link to the spiritual realms and he can show us how to find our inner power through a process that will help each individual Shift in consciousness and therefore accelerate the entire human kingdom's shift into higher realms of consciousness."

■ I have no design specifics other than I want a few unnatural markings
■ I would prefer a dark colored horse (but am not against lighter deviations)
■ Would prefer for him to be VERY mildly draft-like with a bit of feathering around the hooves
■ He's a hybrid EquiPeg (using Ali's Hybrid stats)
■ Beard would be nice
■ No loin tail
EDIT: ■ Braids are cool, very cool

Sariel the Angel of Guidance/Death [Female]
" Also known as angel of death Sariel works alongside of Raguel. Sariel is a seraph who is given the role of deciding the fate of angels, which stray from God’s path. He is also credited as being an angel of guidance and knowledge, and one of the leaders in Heaven’s armies, his name being written upon the shields of one of the fighting forces. He is responsible for the lot of angels that violate God’s sacred ordinances. Sariel is considered the prince of presence and an angel of healing." [Clearly we switched the gender roles]

■ Ali wants markings as well (plenty of pretty fanciful mare markings)
■ Also an EquiPeg she wants the wings to have white feathers in the mix
■ A bit of feathering around the hooves/on legs but not a ton
■ Lion tails are accepted, but not preferred
■ Also braids

This will end on February 14, 2015 so everyone has plenty of time to debate. And a huge thanks in advance to anyone who participates! If there are any questions, please post below or PM Ali or I via Thor and/or Evangeline.

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Twin Design Contest [Ends 2/14/15] - by Thor - 01-07-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Twin Design Contest [Ends 2/14/15] - by Thor - 01-07-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: Twin Design Contest [Ends 2/14/15] - by Ktulu - 01-07-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Twin Design Contest [Ends 2/14/15] - by Hertz - 01-07-2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Twin Design Contest [Ends 2/14/15] - by Thor - 01-08-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Twin Design Contest [Ends 2/14/15] - by Atlas - 01-08-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Twin Design Contest [Ends 2/14/15] - by Abba - 01-17-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Twin Design Contest [Ends 2/14/15] - by Kipling - 01-26-2015, 09:48 PM
RE: Twin Design Contest [Ends 2/14/15] - by Ktulu - 02-02-2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Twin Design Contest [Ends 2/14/15] - by Thor - 02-09-2015, 11:45 AM