the Rift

[PRIVATE] under the light of a thousand stars [thor]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory

Evangeline sighed as she stood under the gently swaying branches of one of the Grove's many willows. Whenever she needed time away from the Edge to relax or think she ended up exactly where she was. She and Tallis already had a small fire going and enough wood to keep it stoked through the night. The orange mare had not intended to stay out so late, but when the sun had dipped below the horizon she knew it was too late to head back to the Edge and that she would have to bed down where she was for the night. It was not the first time that she had spent the night alone in the Grove, but it was the first time since the murders had started. Tallis was none too thrilled about the two of them staying where they were, but Evangeline did not want to make the journey back in the pitch dark.

"Tallis." She called softly to the dragon who had flown off to check for threats under the trees close to where he and Eva had chosen to stay. She had not seen or smelled anything out of the ordinary since they had arrived and she was confident that it was just the two of them and that was exactly what she wanted. She needed the peace and the tranquility after the emotional chaos that Thor had thrown her into. She needed to gather some normalcy and process everything that had happened in so short a period of time. She needed to figure out how Thor had, so easily, crashed through every wall she had put up as if it were nothing more than dried, brittle grass.

The dragon trilled as he returned, his weight settling on Evangeline's hind quarter. 'Don't like this.' He humphed as he kept look out for anything that might sneak up behind her. "I know. I'm sorry." The next time she'd be more mindful of the hour and make sure she got back to the Edge before dark.

Thor the Gentleheart && Evangeline the Pure

Messages In This Thread
under the light of a thousand stars [thor] - by Evangeline - 01-08-2015, 12:17 AM