the Rift

[PRIVATE] under the light of a thousand stars [thor]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

Evangeline & Thor

The orange mare remained silent as Thor fumbled over his words after saying yes, that he had followed her. It didn't matter that he scrambled to correct what he had said, the answer that had flew from his lips first was more than enough. "Why?" She asked only seconds before he asked what she was doing there. Since when was it any of his business why she was where she was? He was only doing it to try and get closer to her and she knew it. It made her stubbornly try to put the walls back up that he had crashed through only a few days prior.

'Why?' Tallis asked from his perch in the willow tree. Try as he might the dragon couldn't fully understand his bonded's reasoning.

"I don't want to be hurt again." She tried to explain to the dragon. "I don't want it to be like Validino again. I don't want to wake up one day and be alone."

'You're alone now.' The dragon pointed out.

"Yes." Evangeline agreed. "But its different."

'How?' Tallis pressed.

"Because..." She trailed, unable to make herself say that she didn't love Thor. It surprised her how she had been able to tell him that she hadn't wanted him to his face so easily but she couldn't tell herself that she didn't love him. Her ears flicked back against her head in irritation as she felt Tallis grow smug. Okay, so maybe he'd made a point by making her realizing that she might love Thor, but that didn't mean she had to accept it. Rather than keep her conversation with the dragon going she questioned why Thor was in the grove and frowned.

“No! Though, I was about to ask the same of you… I mean, why else would you come here?”

Evangeline snorted and shifted her weight. "No, I did not come here to meet someone." She was mildly offended that he would think that of her. Did she look like a loose mare with no moral values? Her gaze shifted away from Thor and she looked at water. The surface of it was like a mirror, reflecting the moon and stars. "I like it here. Its peaceful. Calm." She let her gaze travel back to Thor and she sighed quietly. "I come here when I need to think."

"."

Baby, Love me lights out

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the light of a thousand stars [thor] - by Evangeline - 01-28-2015, 10:24 PM