the Rift

[PRIVATE] under the light of a thousand stars [thor]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
"You're mistaken."

Was she?

Evangeline didn't open her eyes, but she listened to everything that Thor said and she was confused. How could he love her as much as he claimed to when she'd done nothing but push him away? How could she give him strength when she had no strength left for herself? How could he not care that she was broken from years of being left behind by everyone that she loved? How could he make her whole again when everyone she'd loved had taken pieces of her when they left? How could he fix her when everything just seemed to make the cracks in her heart spiderweb out of control? How, after everything she'd experienced, could she trust him enough to give him a chance?

'Because he never gave up.' Tallis pointed out through their bond. Her emerald eyes opened and she looked up toward the dragon once more. He sat, still perched on his branch in the willow tree, looking down at Evangeline. 'Thor never give up on Eva.' Again, she was impressed by the sheer amount of intelligence and understanding that Tallis held. ' 'Uske give up, go away. Dino give up, go away. Rico give up, yell, go away. Thor still here.' He blinked his dark eyes, his scaled head tilting as he gazed down at his bonded. 'Thor love Eva. Not like Tallis love Eva, but Thor love Eva. Eva should be happy.'

"I want to look back on my life and see you there. I’m not going to hurt you Eva, I’m going to protect you. I’m going to cherish you…"

"Really?" She asked, her voice tentative and shaky. "You promise?" Her heart thundered and felt as if it were going to burst through her chest.

“I love you. I care for you. I admire you. Please, I’m begging, don’t turn me away.”

Fear made Evangeline tremble and made her movement slow, but she still stepped toward Thor. She felt as if she were throwing herself off of the Edge and into the ocean, but it had to be right if even Tallis, her protector for so many years, encouraged it. Eva hesitated as she moved to stand closer to Thor, then pressed her face into his neck. "Okay." She agreed, voice soft and trembling. "I won't."

@[Thor]

"."
Thor
&
Evangeline
maybe we found love right where we are
credits :: table

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the light of a thousand stars [thor] - by Evangeline - 04-08-2015, 10:24 PM