the Rift

[PRIVATE] I've Got My Eye On You

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

THRANDUIL

Well that was fun. Shaking is twin horns the golden moves through the sands after leaving the Throat for the last time as a member for a while. Still there had been much to think on, and it had captured the gold’s mind so much he didn’t know exactly where he was walking to. Haldir on the other hand was enjoying this outing VERY much. His fawn eyes were wide with wonder, and ears lifted to hear the random words the golden would speak when they past certain objects. His lean legs were dancing on air at this wondrous world he was finding he lived in. So especially when they came over the rise to see the ocean and beach the young fawn nearly burst from the gold’s sides. Had he not called his bonded back the tiny creature would already be exploring along the beach.

The golden was not necessarily as excited as the small deer. His harks pinned back when he saw that tiny creature bounce without much care forward. Snorting the golden would call him back and at times nip the creature. His annoyance of the thin-Haldir had at least eased. The creature seemed to love the words the gold taught him, but he couldn’t be certain that the babe understood it all. Still it was at least getting easier. The fawn would stay where he was told, as long as the golden came back usually before too much worry occurred. He also was showing a love for the stars at night, something the golden, having been taught such feelings himself well, approved of. Still all the bubbliness of the childish youth was still most irritating. Such as now where he wanted to turn and skirt in front of the Edge to head up north to report, he was now here on the beach.

At last stepping onto the last flat stretch of beach, with the waves crashing playfully on the sands, the small deer stops and looks to the gold. This the twin horned had learned was when the small creature wanted a word. It was a strange development, but an encouraging one. “Falas [Beach]” Nosing the tiny creature forward the golden with no patience left speaks out. “Aear, nor, telio [Run, sea, play]” The excited babe needed no other release. He kicked up his heels and ran flat out for the water’s edge, loving the thickness of the sand, which clumped and balled up under his hooves. Ignoring whatever the gold thought of him, the small fawn danced about and nosed around the sands. At last though the waters caught his full attention. He stepped cautious into greet the coming wave reaching out to him. Its touch was still cool from the winter, sending shivers up his black spotted spine but he loved it instantly.

Slowly the small fawn worked his way in, and the golden was just glad to see his frolicking of before was over. True the golden had told him to play, but that was ridiculous display. Harks turned back he drags himself closer to the water, but stops a few yards out. The fawn by now was well up to his back. His boldness was dangerous though for though the waves were small that day, the current was stronger towards the deep. His hooves, cloven though they were, began to lose touch with the sandy bottom. His face, so happy and bright began to fall and he struggles to around.

The gold noted the difference. His twin horns rose and he watched without much concern, the fawn needed to learn what dangers were in the water, and also to show what strength he still needed to grow. Kicking and thrusting his head above the surface the fawn finally gave out one tiny forbidden bleat in effort. He was not precisely scared for drowning he knew not what was, but he did not like the taste of this water, and he did not like feeling out of control of his body. The golden for his part pinned back his ears, and gave a harsh reply at the call but moved into the ocean. He crowned head reached out, trying to get the least of his body wet that he could, and grabbed gingerly at the fawn’s neck. He dragged him back, but not out of the water. Instead the golden dropped him in the shallows, least the fawn should become fearful. It was not to be so though, for the tiny creature, glad to have his feet under him did dash across the shallows along the beach, spraying the golden as he went.

With annoyance at his charge clearly returning the gold moved back to the shore, shaking off his coat as he went. Glad though he was that the fawn did not seem fearing of the waves, but also smart enough not to venture so deep again, he waited for the new sensation to run its course. The golden of course loved the ocean, and especially to swim in its embracing depths, but to do so next to child was an unthinkable tarnish on his reputation.

"lieslieslies"
@[Deimos]

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-08-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-10-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:57 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-17-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-20-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-24-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-24-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-27-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 09:52 AM