the Rift

[PRIVATE] I've Got My Eye On You

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

THRANDUIL

Standing like a parent in a toy shop the golden waits for his charge to lose interest and return to him so he can journey on. This ‘life experience’ was certainly not worth the time it was taking. Snorting the gold shifts his weight, but as he does a low familiar voice rumbles over the waves. The gold just wanted to call on his rank magic to slip away, but pity, his hooves would be seen in the sand. With a long sigh the gold turns to face the dark Reaper. “Deimos.” It slips out, and the gold nods curtly to the dark creature. It was quick to judge exactly when the dark horse had entered this scene and it took all the gold’s skill not to groan.

Haldir for his part was more than willing to admit his youthful recklessness. The voices called him to look back over his dark shoulder and see the gold standing next to yet another new creature. So many new and exciting ones to meet lately. This one was very very dark and had a long blue tipped horn. Maybe he had come onto the beach to play too! Dashing from the waves, sending water and sand alike flying about, the fawn raced up to the two, and slide to a stop in front of them. His wide grin and bright eyes nearly bubbling over at taking in this new creature. Little dark spotted body bouncing back and forth. The golden could have just speared himself through right there. Of all the creatures to catch him with such a naïve little annoyance, Deimos had to be the one. “This…”oh it pained him to admit he knew the fawn “is Haldir.” The tiny creature looked to the gold, brimming with happiness to hear his name. “Aear, telio [Run, play]” The fawn shakes his little head but bounces off all the same back into the waves to leap over and race through them.

The gold tries now to regain what little reverence his has left. He had actually been intending to visit the dark devil. Haldir of course had not been in that future, but the moment was rather ruined already. Honestly, the golden was more so doing damage control here. “I was on my way from the Throat to see you.” The gold can not meet the dark devil’s eye and so stares out to the fawn beyond still frolicking so gleefully in the waves. It made the gold pause for a moment and think back the Reaper’s own son. That colt had been rather light hearted as well. The notion gave the golden the strength to carry on. “My time there has ended, but there is news. Though they promise peace they are building walls.” Make it dramatic, give it a flare. Turning to look the Reaper in the eye he levels with him. “They will blow the land bridge, and soon.” Earth eyes note any changes, though doubt they’ll find any, then turn back to look at the ocean. He lets the long pause take over, dragging out his precious news. “Most of their herd is Pegasi, but they will ferry others over by magic passwords or boats.” Having given out the most valuable news the gold hopes to have regained his dignity. After blocking a stealth on his own armor for him, and witnessing the ridiculous displays of Haldir it was certain his reputation would be in shambles.

"lieslieslies"
@[Deimos]

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-08-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-10-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:57 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-17-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-20-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-24-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-24-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-27-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 09:52 AM