the Rift

[PRIVATE] I've Got My Eye On You

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
nk href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Great+Vibes' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

The Reaper was having a right treat with this scene, and it made the golden’s ears fall back all the more. Especially as he looked down at the little fawn, staring into the bouncing babe’s eyes, the gold could tell the black was losing faith in the steeliness of his Thief. At least Haldir did not shrink in fear. It was a small victory but one nonetheless that the fawn showed not fear or weakness (besides being a child). The black spotted babe was quite delighted with this new creature, though it seemed he was like so many, and did not want to play. Still the waves were there to welcome him back. Brushing against his winter coat and giving his cheeks wet kisses.

At least it seemed the information had one back the golden some of his pride. Though really he was more annoyed that a creature so thick as Deimos could affect it. How tightly had he become bound to this herd? That was never in the plan. But, if it was one thing the Basin did well, it was reward loyalty, and the golden would not trade for a second the rank magic which settled on his shoulders so nicely. So the dark devil’s smugness at the gold’s dismissal from the Throat went ignored as well.

The dark devil speaks and the gold is in the end, slightly disappointed. The dramatic flair was for not, for the Reaper speaks what would be obvious to anyone. So the golden shifts his weight with a boredom as he looks back out over Haldir in the waves. The disappointment in the negative answer almost caused him to miss the Reaper’s question. The golden takes it as a long pause of thought. Actually, he needed to think this through. Had he heard of any reasons? Never more than usual…Well the gold would do what all brilliant people do when they don’t know anything, make it up. He did have some advantage, he knew Gaucho. “Protection. Gaucho thinks of nothing but his family and their safety.” He’d been willing to slay the gold over it just earlier. “He is strong, and has a few strong warriors, but only a few.” His mind rolled through the head counts at meetings, and then remembered a curious affair. “Though, not all seem to follow his family policy whole heartedly.” His mind rolls over to the meeting concerning their own pink spy and the absence of leaders. “Sohalia has left him, and a Pegasus by the name of Bucephalus now stands beside Gaucho as chancellor. Plus an electric blue bird boldy speaks against him at times.” So he exaggerated, but close enough.

This was it though. The golden would give no more. Not that he knew much more but, hey, if he had more it was not to be told. Control over it kept the gold from being completely under control. He did so hate that feeling, having learned long ago the ache it bears. Waiting for whatever dark comments come from the Reaper the gold moves the conversation on to something he preferred to talk about. “It seems I have need of your assistance in a small matter.” The gold turns to the black devil then again looks away. “Your block of my armor was most…appreciated.” What a gross sentence. “However, the runt that did it still seems to need…reminding, of why it is a bad idea to…break the treaty.” The gold again looks over to the Reaper, keeping his gaze. “A show of force, to remind others we’ve not grown slow and weak in peace?” That should appeal to the war monger. Now the golden shifts to face the Reaper completely. “Perhaps it all might be secured if I had but a taste of your magic on my side?” The golden now shifts his head a looks up in suggestion to his circlet. Nestled in here was a purple stone, an amulet, laying alongside three black ones. “Perhaps a moon amulet would do the trick?” A trick it certainly would do, for this clever little tale was nothing more than that, a tale. The golden would see that runt of the Edge pay by his own hand, not the magic of others, so what purpose would this amulet of Deimos serve? One last gift for a stunning lady hiding in their shadows. “Rewards, of course, might later make themselves known to you for being so generous.” Or they might not. At least though the golden was feeling more himself in this sly position.

OOC:: Feel free, if Deimos agrees, to shoot a crab or something around them. Magic need only be activated in the vicinity. (Not at Haldir please, of course XD ) And again take your time, I'm sorry I mentioned the rush. I just got too excited.
Thranduil
His words are clever and bright

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-08-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-10-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:57 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-17-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-20-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-24-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-24-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-27-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 09:52 AM