the Rift

[PRIVATE] I've Got My Eye On You

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

That bastard. The gold had stood there smug for a moment, until the dark devil’s eyes lit up with a mischief and spoke death. The gold straightened, his harks leaning back as the devil’s eyes lingered ever so low above the golden’s head. He had trusted too much. Back teeth ground together as all his nerves began to prickle and pin. The golden had apparently today much to learn about under estimating his opponents. His attempt to flatter that dark brute with this show of force had not disguised him. Had Deimos seen through him at last? The dark stag dips his horn ever so slightly at the golden’s head and despite all he trained the gold jerked back.

He almost missed it. Having his own mortality so boldly reminded of the golden almost forgot the reason for putting it on the line in the first place. Mind spoke to the stone on his circlet and it dark violet hues flashed brilliantly before smoking in a swirl of black and locking shut to ebony. It finally locked just as a gull fell with a sickening thud behind the gull. The gold grew disgusted in his gaze as he turned to look at the dead bird. This day was just going so fucking great. As if getting kicked out of the Throat and enduring Bambi over there were not enough. Snorting at the dead bird’s form the golden turns back to the black devil. “Very funny.” It was snide and crude, no more smooth accents here. The golden had had just about enough brushes with death today.

The amulet was full though. It was a little satisfaction anyway. It was safely caught and the black devil had been tricked at least in the reasoning for its bequeathal. Though teaching that little pathetic runt a thing or two about the laws of stealth and consequences was more than true. The golden turns to look out at the waves and sees Haldir. The black spotted fawn had exhausted himself in the waves and now only stood in the shallows watching the sand slip from under his hooves. “Haldir. Tolo! [Come!]” The fawn looked up with a wide grin, uncaring of the intensity of the command. He had heard it all his life. With a small spring in his step he glides towards the pair, sad to leave the ocean fun but always happy to follow the gold on adventures. He never liked being left behind.

Seeing his charge coming the golden turns back to the black devil. The golden was done for the day. He had had just about enough of playing servant and just about enough of misjudging others. And he most certainly had had enough of the large ego in front of him (never mind that his was four times larger). Looking over the dark devil he sighs out the last of his patience. “Is there anything I should know?” It was the most subtle hint he could give at allowing for new tasks and orders. The little fawn came up to the gold’s side, wagging his tail but still dripping wet, earning him a glance. Twitching his tasseled tail the gold waits, then after then he’ll stash the fawn and take a well-earned break from all the know-it-alls in his world. You know though, it’s amazing how smart a creature can be, but be such an unknowing hypocrite.

OOC::
Thranduil
His words are clever and bright

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-08-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-10-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:57 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-17-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-20-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-24-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-24-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-27-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 09:52 AM