the Rift

[PRIVATE] I've Got My Eye On You

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

The moments seem to linger and it irritates the golden all the more. He was done for the day, done with this whole mess, his companion, just everything. Haldir of course was not done making a fool. The fawn still dripping wet takes on the little fawn takes on the task of entertaining himself while his waits. He jogs around the two statues, feeling tired but carrying himself high. Then he sees it. A dead bird. Only the babe did not know of death, nor it being a bird. Large ears fall back and he creeps up on the broken form. His little nose trying to wiggle out sense of what this thing was. Looking over the gold sees the scene. He sighs with the weight of a long day. “Hessa [Dead]” The babe looked up with a trembling eye, but the gold was already turned away.

The little fawn was most confused but his mind was put at ease by the golden’s tongue. He had a name to call this strange situation, and that made it categorizable and normal. Besides a little ghost crab was scurrying away, and the fawn was not about to let that thing get away without examination. As the babe runs off the dark devil finally speaks. The gold pauses, thinking through what he knows, only for a moment, before coming to the same conclusion. “Right.” It was all he said then moved to leave. A few steps forward he looks back at a noise. The babe had chased the crab but on a sharp turn lost his footing in the sand and tumbled. He was now a sandy, sea water mess. Rolling those earth eyes the gold moves on, jogging from the critical glances of Deimos. The babe picks himself up and with one last look to the dark devil scurries after the golden.

OOC:: Thran out =D
@[Deimos]
Thranduil
His words are clever and bright

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-08-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-10-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:57 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-17-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-20-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-24-2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 01-24-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Deimos - 01-27-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I've Got My Eye On You - by Thranduil - 02-15-2015, 09:52 AM