the Rift

[OPEN] The Stars That Blind Us

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

I had been getting into the habit of alerting Alleo where I was going before I left. It was… almost calming. Still, I knew that I had to get used to the environment of Helovia if I wanted to be as comfortable as I possibly could in these lands. So I moved towards the meadow, doing my usual memorization drill.

I moved around back and forth across the meadow until I reached a different section that I did not recognize. And, then I also felt someone else in the field with me. A mare with wings so similar to Sohalia. I pause, head jerking in the direction of her body before I send out vibrations with my earthquake magic. Yes. It was definitely Sohalia.

I panic, my limbs thrusting me forward faster than was necessary. "Sohalia!" my voice fills the meadow. It was panicked, concerned, grateful, and uncertain but I knew that she was back and I knew I had to be there.

It was only when I came in closer that I noticed the extent of the injuries. The cuts, the way that she was holding her wing. The way that she was moving, it was as if she was lame… on all four of her limbs? Was she lame on all four limbs?! "Sohalia! What has happened to you? Oh, dear. Dear we need to get you to a healer." I slammed on the breaks a couple feet away before going to press my maw up against her shoulder, concern etched through my features as Ettore clicked and bounced a little in my nest of hair. It was as if he wanted to know who this was, but he was definitely radiating the same concern that I was through the bond.

Oh, but she's back. Sohalia was back! I had found her. Now the next job… get her to a healer.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-08-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Rasta - 01-09-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-19-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Rasta - 01-19-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-20-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Rasta - 01-22-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-23-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Africa - 01-23-2015, 09:47 PM