the Rift

[OPEN] The Stars That Blind Us

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Ettore was far from pleased when the other avian disappeared. He had wanted to be around those with wings for so long that he could truly understand what it was like to have others around that could fly. Still, I was glad that Astraeus was leaving, going to get Africa so that way Sohalia could heal.

She was falling into the roots, and it was taking so much concentration to keep them up that all I could offer my sweet, sweet sister was murmurs of sweet nothings in an attempt to keep her calm and as comfortable as I could until Africa came.

When she came she stopped off a little distance away before she finally came over. There were no words, not yet at least, just the movement of vines to heal Sohalia. Ettore bouncing and wanting to take to the ground now as I felt Africa sway in place. The roots that were once under Sohalia were now snaking to support Africa. It was going to be a long journey back to the Falls at this rate. "We should get back to the Falls, we can all rest there" I said, head tilting in concern for each of the mares that I was with.

Oh, but we were all falling apart. I knew vaguely, of Africa's parrot form, though not of how she managed to get there. But, if she was in that form then I could easily carry her back. We could all go home. "I can carry you, if you are a parrot, Africa… And Soh, you can still lean on me as necessary…" There was a pause, blind and unfocused gaze shifting between each of them and hoped that they would agree. "We can talk back there, rest in a cell, and I can help fill it with grass so its soft and comfortable. We will rest and talk and fill each other in. We will heal."

Yes. I was adamant that we would heal. I would accept nothing less. They needed to come back to the Falls, they needed to rest, and I wouldn't stop pestering them until they did.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-08-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Rasta - 01-09-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-19-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Rasta - 01-19-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-20-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Rasta - 01-22-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Sohalia - 01-23-2015, 12:15 AM
RE: The Stars That Blind Us - by Africa - 01-23-2015, 09:47 PM