the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Know I'm Not Forgiven

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

I won't elaborate on the pain of my injuries. They were not better the next day, not by a longshot. I didn't want to move from my nest in a scraggly tree, my neck stretched out on a limb. But certain...things called, and with a deep groan i rose to my feet, bracing myself before jumping down, a wing unfurled to cushion my descent.

But it was not to be. My left foreleg hit the ground, stiff from disuse, and buckled beneath me. I stumbled, teeth bared and ears flattened before i regained my footing. These wounds wouldn't kill me, but damn if they didn't hurt like hell. Slowly i move towards the Oasis, skirting the herd. I didn't want to be seen like this, i'd approach Alija later for healing. Right now, i kind of wanted the pain. Sort of a wake-up call that i needed to get my ass in gear and bulk up more. Of course, how i would find time for that between my duties was beyond me.

My thoughts wandered to the Rotunda, to the work i had to abandon. My hooves hit water, and robotically i drop my head to drink my fill. Once finished, i raise my head, gazing at my reflection. I can pick out features of my father's, as i can pick out my own features in my son's. Son... Now wasn't the time to dwell on that; i loved the boy, but felt so... confused around him. Such a role model. My thoughts then flickered to Levex and Aeolus, my other 'sons'. Instant guilt hit me, and i ambled towards a dune overlooking the herd, searching for them amongst the crowd.

Of course i would loose them. Wonderful. If Aakesh wasn't attached to Alija at the hip, i probably would've lost him too. A faint snort escapes me, and i leave the dune before i am spotted, returning to the shade beneath my tree, to my thoughts and solitude.

"talk talk talk"

@[Morrigan]

Bucephalus
Art done by me
Table by Tamme<3

Feel free to tag Buce in all posts; permission is given for force against him provided it doesn't kill or permanently maim him(ask about the latter)

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
I Know I'm Not Forgiven - by Bucephalus - 01-08-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: I Know I'm Not Forgiven - by Morrigan - 01-09-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: I Know I'm Not Forgiven - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: I Know I'm Not Forgiven - by Morrigan - 01-09-2015, 02:31 AM
RE: I Know I'm Not Forgiven - by Bucephalus - 01-11-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: I Know I'm Not Forgiven - by Morrigan - 01-21-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: I Know I'm Not Forgiven - by Bucephalus - 01-24-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: I Know I'm Not Forgiven - by Morrigan - 02-01-2015, 10:37 PM