the Rift

[OPEN] Gimme the damn painkillers

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
I waddle through the fields at the break of day, the sun greeting me happily, welcoming me into the new day. I huff and puff with the effort of carrying one veeeeerry large child inside me, and I wish to Gods that somehow I could have stayed fitter and better able to fuckin' move. This is exhausting, carrying around this thing inside me every damn second. I have no doubt in my mind that this... this is not going to be a pleasant experience for me. I'm not aware of any holes in my body that can fit a child through let alone one this big. Waddle is the only way to describe my movement, as I try to fit my legs past the rotund barrel of my engorged belly. Lord above. With a loud groan, I drop to my knees, then my back legs bend, and the whole mass comes down. Another groan, louder, and I roll over onto my side.

You've gotta be kidding me. Contractions start passing through my body within seconds, and I screech. What.. what on earth. The pain is unbearable and I feel like my whole body is trying to break open. And ... and down there... what once felt quite nice with that Bucephalus is now feeling.. 'That's not where it comes out, is it?!' Another groan.. Oh yes, that's exactly where the baby comes out. Apparently, that part of my body is gonna do miracles. I try hard to stay lucid, and wish there was something to dull the pain. I blink furiously, trying so hard to keep the pain at bay and resist passing out. Nope, gonna have to be 100% for this one, as much as I'd like to take a little vacation. This will take every ounce of my strength to pop that little ginormous brat out... I hope for some reason it's worth it.

Tag: @[Bucephalus] @[Adelis]
WC: 315

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Breccan - 01-09-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Tempe - 01-09-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 11:10 PM