Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 || Birdsong
Tribs
A knight is sworn to valour
His heart knows only virtue
His blade defends the helpless
His might upholds the weak
His word speaks only truth
His wrath undoes the wicked.

Okay, can i just say for the record? Being born, SUCKS. I was minding my own buisness, floating alongside Tempe(Who, by the way, seems to enjoy being a womb-hog), happy as can be since Mum's stopped jostling us around. Then, suddenly, there's this pressure, like i'm some sort of zit and being popped. And it goes on. And on. And on.

I'm positive i'm going to be turned into mush when there's suddenly brightness everywhere and something against me that kinda hurts. It takes me a few seconds to realize that the feeling is 'cold' and i'm not in the warmth of Mum's womb. What's going on? Where's Tempe? There's a pressure in my chest, and i gulp in my first breath of air. Suddenly there's something under me, and i flail my legs as i'm dragged across the ground and dumped someplace else.

I force my eyes open and prepare to go apeshit on whatever took me from Mum and Tempe, but the first thing i see is Mum's face. I'm not sure how i know it's her, but it's her and damn she's kinda fat. I stretch my neck out, sniffing at Mum's face. She has weird things on her head and fuzzier things on her sides. I turn to look at myself, at dark legs and dark brown body. I didn't look like Mum. Then i see the fuzzy things at my side. Aha! I was like Mum, just not completely.

There's something speaking above me, and i tilt my head back...and back...and back... HOW HIGH UP IS THIS THING. Then i see it, my neck bent back so far that i fall over onto my side, still staring. The thing looked like Mum but was darker, black and white and didn't have the odd pokey-things on it's head. I didn't know what it was, all i knew was that it was standing over Mum and that was not acceptable.

I gather my legs beneath me, feeling energy surge through my body before i practically explode with a valiant war-cry! Ha! See Mum i'm strong. I leap towards the giant thing, head lowered. David against Goliath! Bard against Smaug! My charge is great, my power a thing to be feared! I would defeat the thing, for how could a hero lose?

Okay, so i'm bluffing.

Really i just kinda shake my head at the thing with a bleat, then scoot closer to Mum because i wasn't a crazy ass like Tempe. The thing was giant and i was tiny. What they don't tell you is that David probably became Goliath's toe-jam and i had no interest in being the thing's toe jam thank you.

OOC: ...I love this kid
"Speech.".

Word Count: 499
Tags:

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Breccan - 01-09-2015, 03:56 PM