the Rift

[OPEN] Gimme the damn painkillers

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Code:

To my great relief, Bucephalus does not hinder me in my quest to see my child. Instead, he helps me. He lifts his wing from my side and somehow moves the child over toward my face. A boy. A small, happy and pure smile spreads over my dark and dry lips. My own son. He's beautiful - winged and adorned like myself with the majority of his coloring reflecting his father. He waves his tiny antlered head at Buce, clearly not knowing what to think of the dark pegasus hovering over me. Where once I had thought of murdering the child, the idea is now the furthest thing from my mind. I love him. I grab him by the scruff of his mane and try to pull him closer to my face so I do not have to reach to get near him. I lick him with my long tongue, cleaning his face and antlers, then his neck and chest, and so on down his body. "Hush Breccan that is your father." And just like that I have named the boy and introduced him to his sire. The gore from inside me that covers the boy does not bother me. After all, have I not eaten small animals before?

It's only with my next contraction that I'm distracted from Breccan and look up to see my half-sister Adelis. I stare at her, wide-eyed and silent as the dead. I don't know how to respond to seeing her. But then I think of my child and I try to rise to my feet, defensive and ready to show Adelis that even weakened by childbirth I STILL run the show. "YOU!" I grunt at her and my ears swivel back. But before I can get to my feet another ripple of contractions clotheslines me. I won't be able to get up until this is all over, which apparently it is not. I pant and clench my jaw as they get stronger, and I feel that strange stretching sensation down below again. Another?! You've gotta be fucking kidding me! But of course that's exactly what it is.

To my great relief there are no pointy things jabbing my womb as the next child's head breaches into the morning air. It takes a minute or two, but finally I hear the thud of another baby leaving my body. I sigh, completely exhausted and nigh unable to move. I can barely lift my head to look at Bucephalus. "Please, tell me what it is?" My voice is softer, unable to muster the same energy or desperation as before. I want to see it, love it, name it... And then I will pass out while they eat.

Tag: @[Bucephalus] @[Adelis]
Jump in when you can Nev :) I'll post Tempe after Buce

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Breccan - 01-09-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Tempe - 01-09-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 11:10 PM