the Rift

[OPEN] Gimme the damn painkillers

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

I cannot name my relief when Arvakl recieves Breccan with love, and i relax, content in my belief that she will not harm our son now. Speaking of... I stare in shock as he drops his antlers towards me, then scooted back towards Arvakl. I can't help it. I burst out laughing. "Fiery child. Breccan... good name." Short, but strong.

"YOU!" I jerk, looking around before my gaze locks on Adelis, surprised. Then i look down at Arvakl, curious now. Was there bad bloo- wait a second. I look between them, the image finally clicking. They looked so similar...eerily so. Siblings. Sisters. I gesture with a wing for Adelis to approach before returning my attention to Arvakl.

Another child slips out of her, and thankfully it seems this is the last. Twins... I walk towards the small newborn, doing the same for her as i did for Breccan, moving her beside Arvakl's face so she can tend to them. The girl looks most like her mother, but both of them are branded by the gold mark around their eyes. My mark. "A girl and a boy... i assume you have a name for her?" I had no objections to letting Arvakl name the children; she did, after all, give birth to them... and i was taking them away the heartbeat they became independent.

Adelis approaches, and a faint smile curls my lips at the tears of delight in her eyes as she goes to nuzzle the little girl, but then stops. Her exclamation brings a full smile, and when she looks to me i nod. "Aye, she looks alot like her mother."

Word Count: 273 Tags: @[Arvakl] @[Adelis]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Breccan - 01-09-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Arvakl - 01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Adelis - 01-09-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Bucephalus - 01-09-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Gimme the damn painkillers - by Tempe - 01-09-2015, 09:47 PM